Improvements For The Next Title

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll have to shell out $100 for a move which I'm not looking forward too

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Move controller. I know I don't have to but it will make the game much more enjoyable. Just not too keen on the $100 part :p

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Does this big ant game use the kinect motion thingy?! I trust you'll be able to play it with a normal controller?

Snicko

School Cricketer
I would like to see a batting system whereby you are punished for batting down the wrong line as well as for poor timing.

That way a swinging/spinning ball is actually hard to hit. You could play a perfectly timed shot but still nick it to the slips.

Oh yeah and balls that deviate unpredictably (to a degree) off the seam would be good as well (as opposed to off/leg cutters). That would make batting at the start of the innings much more tricky.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does this big ant game use the kinect motion thingy?! I trust you'll be able to play it with a normal controller?

If they are implementing move, it implies they will go kinect as well (I doubt it though). Unlike move, kinect should be better able to imitate real life bowling.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Guys has anyone ever seen the ai in ic2010 go around the wicket. I remember in ashes 2009 they did but i have never seen it in ic2010.:noway

Watson33

Club Cricketer

I second this question, will you be able to use a normal controller for this game? Because i'm not too keen on this kinect/move idea, I feel it will take us down the route of the Wii, which I hated!

shamey

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
guys which of you over here has played MLB 10: The Show.its a must play.play it for just one day specially road to the show mode and you will see how far behind cricket games are from football and baseball:laugh

P

pcfan123

The Show has always been a landmark series in bat and ball sports. It's unfair to compare cricket games to baseball, the amount of interest, revenue and funding those games generate is on an entirely different playing field.

I'd say we are at least 6-10 years away from a cricket game that could be compared to the Show 08, let alone 10

Watson33

Club Cricketer
The Show has always been a landmark series in bat and ball sports. It's unfair to compare cricket games to baseball, the amount of interest, revenue and funding those games generate is on an entirely different playing field.

I'd say we are at least 6-10 years away from a cricket game that could be compared to the Show 08, let alone 10

Thats the sad truth! I am hoping this new game from Big Ant Studios will have good graphics, although I am slightly skeptical about this game as no new news has been released for a while now. I am hoping we get an update soon with some screenshots or something :)

Users who are viewing this thread