India-England-Australia Tri-series - January 2015

Who will win the Carlton Mid Tri-Series ?

• India

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Can't Say Anything

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 games per team until the finals. The World Cup preferred XI must play atleast 3 of those

LOL What the fearsome tweak are you talking about? They are not even in the squad.

I guess icyman is talking about the squad for the tri-series. Mohit and Dhawal are part of the tri-series squad. icy is talking about rotation, and so he is saying that in order to rotate the WC players, Mohit and Dhawal will play lot of games to give others much needed rest.

Oh my bad, I thought they were sending only the WC squad to the Australia. I didn't know they were also sending Mohit and Dhawal. I take it all back icyman.

Well,I feel this tri-series is going to be a good experience for the the young indian squad but it will be tiring for all the three countries but can prove some much needed practice for the English.

Gurindar Sandhu & Kane Richardson have also been named in the Tri Series' squad and Sandhu could well be the first Indian based Australian Intl. cricketer.

Looks like England had some fun in the warmup. Bell scored 187

England XI 391/6 (50 ov)
Prime Minister's XI 331 (48.1 ov)

This series will be good for some young players playing in this tri- series yes england will be very strong in this series looking the practice match

From the viewpoint of an England fan I guess we're pretty much at the final team except Anderson will come in for presumably Jordan.

Users who are viewing this thread