India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah punter was out on 17 but sheesh umps really need get on the ball, i think ill wet myself laughing if another caught behind gets put down.

He was out on 17 though.

What the hell are you on about? 2 of the 3 decisions have gone your way.

Ponting was given not out when he nicked Ganguly to the keeper.
Symonds now gets given not out to a huge nick.
I don`t think that all these decisions help you when you`re trying to challenge the best side in the world.

Australia will now go past 300 and it`ll now be a repeat of the first test, what a pity.

Ponting was given not out when he nicked Ganguly to the keeper.
Symonds now gets given not out to a huge nick.
I don`t think that all these decisions help you when you`re trying to challenge the best side in the world.

Australia will now go past 300 and it`ll now be a repeat of the first test, what a pity.

Yeah we have had our luck, you have had yours.

that was the country where Hair gave Sachin LBW when he was hit on his shoulder
And that was plumb.

Law 36.1 (c): the ball not having previously touched his bat, the striker intercepts the ball, either full pitch or after pitching, with any part of his person

The ball pitched short, it kept very low, he ducked, it hit him in line. Fin.

The Symonds nick, as everyone has agreed was a huge one. Add another one to Bucknor`s list of shocking decisions against India !

Go Hoggy. Glad to see him in the runs.

I don't care if MacGill had surgery or what. e has to prove himself to make it back into the team if you ask me. Hogg needs to reinforce himself by getting a nice clump of wickets.

What the hell are you on about? 2 of the 3 decisions have gone your way.
Uhhh...no:

UMPIRING BLUNDERS
13.1 Ponting caught behind, given not out (Benson)
29.5 Ponting out LBW off a huge inside edge (Benson)
46.4 Symonds caught behind, given not out (Bucknor)

That's the text file I've been working on.

Brad Hogg is a joy to watch, whether bowling, fielding, batting or poking his tongue out. He's such a joy to watch.

Australia will get to 300 and it will just be another instance in the long list of innings where India has dismissed the top order for not too many and then quickly forgotten how to bowl at the tail.

lol at Hoggy. Well done mate. He has played well and attacked the bowlers. Not scared to have a go.

Uhhh...no:

UMPIRING BLUNDERS
13.1 Ponting caught behind, given not out (Benson)
29.5 Ponting out LBW off a huge inside edge (Benson)
46.4 Symonds caught behind, given not out (Bucknor)

That's the text file I've been working on.

Lol, my bad. Sorry.

lol at Hoggy. Well done mate. He has played well and attacked the bowlers. Not scared to have a go.

Last edited:
People have changed their tune on Hoggy. Great innings from the West Aussie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread