India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there was no stroke, started to see the ball turn and walked across. Seemed way too risky.

Hawk-eye agrees with me =]

hawkeyebo7.jpg

What?? Even though it turned big, you just cant exactly say how much it would have turned (as an umpire). It was far outside the off stump and turning in.

He barely stepped forward so by the time it hit his pad you could see how much it was turning.

haha thats another one where decision can go either way and cant really complain.

Certaintly looked out an hawk eye agrees but if ump said no u can understand why.

Will the match end after the five or so overs or can you fit in as many overs as you can within the allotted time for the end of the day?

Will the match end after the five or so overs or can you fit in as many overs as you can within the allotted time for the end of the day?
The latter. So keep spinner on.

hahaha omg not sure of the other aussies get same ads as us in perth
just had that aussiecricket tours ad with kerry okeefe hahahaha how funny is he.

hope its a draw only fair way for this to end yes umpires have ruined it who knows what would of happened

hope its a draw only fair way for this to end yes umpires have ruined it who knows what would of happened

Yeah, that's true. You can't really blame either side for what happened. As far as I'm concerned, you can do anything you want in the field, as a player, as long as your actions don't constitute a blatant violation of the laws and spirit of the game. After this series and the series in India, a part of me feels like the rivalry between Australia and India is more emotional, or at least, means more than the rivalry between Pakistan and India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread