India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha, look at this clown above. (sorry, shravi, I was referring to WC!)

:D. Yes, it annoys me too (that he supports Australia being an Indian) but he's sent an e-mail to Prakash complaining about some members saying it hurts him greatly or something (including my name of course). Therefore, I'm staying in the clear ;).

Australia setting some very attacking fields here. Clark looking good here. God, every over seems so long now.

Shall I pull out another If here !
Imagine if Symonds was given out on 30 in the first innings !
:p

Ponting isn't an umpire. He had plenty of time to make a descision to delclare earlier.

:D. Yes, it annoys me too (that he supports Australia being an Indian) but he's sent an e-mail to Prakash complaining about some members saying it hurts him greatly or something (including my name of course). Therefore, I'm staying in the clear ;).

Australia setting some very attacking fields here. Clark looking good here. God, every over seems so long now.
I find it funny:p

Last edited:
Frankly, I've had enough of the arguments for now.

Everyone hates Australia, everyone tries to find loops to hating Australia, everything Australia does goes under the microscope and you are a pure example of it.

I just want to watch the last 15 or so overs.

No, I have nothing against Australia or their side.
C`mon, Clarke hit the cover of the ball to first slip yesterday and stood there when there was no doubt about that.
How can an umpire trust his word !
That is my point and nothing else.

We`ll all calm down with time . To expect all of us to calm down when we clearly have had too many poor decisions going against us which may cost us a game is not fair.
Don`t worry, we will all calm down with time and maybe with some umpiring going for us!

Wait.. that was 4 days ago. Heh, I guess you guys never live stuff down.

That was meant to be a joke.

Last edited:
Haha! Loads of people sending in hate mail to Sky! This is amusing to say the least. We should all send hate mail to the ICC :p.

C`mon, Clarke hit the cover of the ball to first slip yesterday and stood there when there was no doubt about that. How can an umpire trust his word !

I am not joking, but thats right. I GUESS the Australians feel that the umpires are giving a lot in their favor and are trying their hand at silly decisions (like Clarke standing his ground when it was a straightforward decision), etc.

C`mon, Clarke hit the cover of the ball to first slip yesterday and stood there when there was no doubt about that.
How can an umpire trust his word !

We`ll all calm down with time . To expect all of us to calm down when we clearly have had too many poor decisions going against us which may cost us a game is not fair.
Don`t worry, we will all calm down with time and maybe with some umpiring going for us!

That doesn't mean he was acting like he didn't hit it. He got out for a first ball duck, it was just disappointment. I remember I got a second ball duck in a really important game opening the batting and I stood there for a bit, because I couldn't believe that I played a cut shot straight to point. Don't judge him off that, It was just because of shock and disappointment.

And no, I hope you calm down now, because most of you (I'm not saying it's you) have started attacking the Australian's over bad umpiring. Bad umpiring happens, yes it can be unfair but that is the game of cricket. If you didn't realise that before I am surprised you have a love for the game.

that clarke catch where after hes caught it and it sort of looks like it may have just touched grass while rolling around now your just getting desperate and clutching at straws(cant be 100% sure from that either).
Im sure theres probably a few like that all the time when players have dived an takin great catches.
Im sure if we watched 100 replays for each of them catches we may see ball just touching ground after clearly caught.

Someones got a little sig pic of a 1day match where an indian player takes a ripper of a catch if u watch it closely i reckon as he rolls over ball touches ground.

oh yeah an tendulkar took a catch at slips straight after catching he rolled ball along ground he never had full control the arm never stopped moving to show complete control.

oh yeah an thats so true if symonds was given out on 30 india would have won by now :rolleyes: nothing else thats happened inbetween would have effected the result it all goes back to that day 1 decision.

Dont forget to write all these mistakes down so that next time u get bucknor in a series u can bring up these again to say how unfair umpiring is for india

Symmo You Ripper!

THAT SPUN A MILE!

I think Bucknor is liking Symmo because he is West Indian;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big wicket. Masssive wicket. Great bowling from Roy. He has bowled awesome today. You don't need Hoggy when you've got Roy.

This is definitely the history of the SCG. That rough patch is a real lanuching pad. 194 was the highest total by an opposition chased down, and you can see why.

Frankly, I've had enough of the arguments for now.

Everyone hates Australia, everyone tries to find loops to hating Australia, everything Australia does goes under the microscope and you are a pure example of it.

I just want to watch the last 15 or so overs.

No one, at least I am not hating Australia. I have very good Australian friends and colleagues here in US.

Australian cricket is very good. But I think Austrialian cricketers getting carried away with winning at any cost and in many situations sportmanship and humility goes sideways.

Come on, Bhajji. Find that form from the last innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread