India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it, brother. We'll live to fight another day. Kumble and Dhoni are doing one helluva of a job and they've got to keep doing it.

I hope so too. If they do it here, they are heroes. To save a test after being subjected to such torture will be GREAT!!! How many overs remain?

Leave it, brother. We'll live to fight another day. Kumble and Dhoni are doing one helluva of a job and they've got to keep doing it.

It's obvious none of us is going to accept the other's opinion ;). To be honest, the umpires haven't been pro-Australia. They have just been very very poor. For example, Tendulkar was plumb in the first innings and Dhoni was quite clearly caught this innings by Punter.

There will be people in defense of the umpires saying how little time they have but that's their job. There are a selected bunch of 10 umpires in the world who have been selected as they are the 10 best in the entire world. They should be able to live up to that reputation. There will be the mistakes made (they're only human) but come on, this was poor.

Yeah, not too long to go now. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) but they can only play to a maximum of 6:30pm local time, right? If so, only one hour to go.

Last edited:
Just because you network did not show that, it does not mean that it was out.

If you were to understand what I wrote, I meant of nothing about that. I see that then I know he's out. There happy? Need be an Australian fan to leave it so literal? And I thank Pal for that image but I was only talking about whether he had it in his hands or not.

If they showed that, I would be happy to admit it wasn't out but they didn't show it did they? All I was saying was no matter what the decision, the Indian fans and media won't let it go, thus you. I mean no offense in that comment just the pride of defending your nation.

Seems to hard to enjoy the Cricket now.

Dhoni was quite clearly caught this innings by Punter.

They were showing replays a few minutes ago that showed Ponting grassing that one as he fell down.

I hope so too. If they do it here, they are heroes. To save a test after being subjected to such torture will be GREAT!!! How many overs remain?

Around 18. I would also hope that they would use this match as added motivation going into Perth. They know now that they certainly have got the ability to defeat the opposing team.

It's obvious none of us is going to accept the other's opinion ;). To be honest, the umpires haven't been pro-Australia. They have just been very very poor. For example, Tendulkar was plumb in the first innings and Dhoni was quite clearly caught this innings by Punter.

Dhoni was clearly caught? Which one? That one where Ponting leapt like a hare to catch it? Wasnt that pad first then bat? If so, how is that supposed to be out?

I've just sent flaming letters to the ICC, Sky Sports, Channel 9, and Star Cricket. They better get read.

For the aftershow's-look out for emails talking about "Blind Bucknor" and Symonds being a cat.

Yeah, not too long to go now. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) but they can only play to a maximum of 6:30pm local time, right? If so, only one hour to go.

Thankyou, at least you can see that :)

I'm tired of this stuff "Ohh the umpire made a bad decision, meh, lets go one step further and insult the whole Australian team! YEAH AUSTRALIA ARE LIARS!"

Guys, just calm it down. Yes the umpiring is poor, but that is no reason to start making personal insults towards the Australian players because they don't deserve that.

His hand hit the ground (the ball touched the ground while doing so) so it's not out.
Kumble is a freaking legend. Brilliant, dogged batting from the skip.

Dhoni was clearly caught? Which one? That one where Ponting leapt like a hare to catch it? Wasnt that pad first then bat? If so, how is that supposed to be out?

Don`t bother about that. Ponting grassed that one as well and even then , he did appeal.

I've just sent flaming letters to the ICC, Sky Sports, Channel 9, and Star Cricket. They better get read.

For the aftershow's-look out for emails talking about "Blind Bucknor" and Symonds being a cat.

E-mail addresses please. I will not only send mine, but will spread it so much to my other Indian friends that they are flooded.

scion i actually agree with u for once.

Just becuase someone has a reputation of being honest doesnt mean we should always believe them.
They make mistakes an might of thought they saw something they didnt.
Plus 1 day they could decide to use their honesty in their favour to take advantage of it.
Eg all umpires know when gilly appeals for caught behinds 99% of the time its coz they hit it.
So in them tough to call situations umpires will go along with gilly now.
He can easily decide to start appeal;ing for things that arent out but looked close an umpires will still think hes being honest.

I remember a game where someone quite clearly nicked it most ppl appealed except gilly ump gave it not out.
Replays showed it was nicked an bowler was real pissed at gilly for not appealing.

Dhoni almost got out. For once Bucknors mind worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread