India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHHA What a catch!!! Pup, 3 wickets in 4 balls. Who would have thought?

This is one of the best Tests I have ever watched!

myspaceft8.jpg

I told you, my DVD to hit the stores soon.

3 wickets in 5 balls actually. =P

Pre-order now people! It's not going to last long.

oh...my...god...

GUTTED...

Kumble is one heck of a player. He takes eight honest wickets and scores a 45* in an incredible attempt to save the match. Knowing him, he's probably going to come out and be courteous to both the other team and the umpires and perhaps even credit the former for the win.

I'm absolutely gutted. If Dravid and Ganguly were in there, we could have even gone for the victory. But, that's life. Credit to Clarke.

Victory was not on the cards, they started playing draw from day one :p

Victory was not on the cards

I'm pretty certain that it was. They were building a solid partnership, with Ganguly accelerating at one end and Dravid holding up the other. But, there's no point in rehashing bygones.

Aussies were $8 before Pups over! 8 bloody dollars!

That's roughly $3.4 pounds.

Last edited:
Congragulations Steve Bucknor, Mark Benson, Oxenford, etc. Congrats India on putting up a superb fight. Despite of all these shockers, you took it to the final moment and fought on. Very very well done.

Being professionals, they are now forced to fight it out for the rest of the series. You guys went down fighting. Fantastic job INDIA!

God, that is the most exciting finish to a Test match I have ever seen!

you know i wanted to type a message full of hate and cuss words but...
i decided to say brilliant match australia
Unbelievable resistance from kumble
and
AWESOMELY PATHETIC umpiring for Steve Bucknor and Mark Benson
we subcontinental people don't people who screw us over. Remember Bob
yeah
we might have to remember Steve.

Guys, I have to say, You Australian's have one hell of a cricket team.

He's human, he can make mistakes. I'm so gutted, I thought we were gonna make it. Now we have to stop these guys from breaking the record.

I feel so sorry for Sharma right now, he may well be crying his eyes out. I was laughing my ass off at RP's reaction though, he just smirked, so cool!

Oh, and LOL at Sharma getting 2 right handed gloves! I think we can safely say that either Jaffer or Yuvi won't be playing in the 3rd Test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread