India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victory was not on the cards, they started playing draw from day one :p

Tu chup kar :p.

I can't imagine how Kumble must be feeling. He battled so hard to keep India in this match just to watch Dhoni, Harbhajan, RP Singh and Ishant falling before him. God, it's 3am in the morning here and after all that, I just feel so robbed (nothing to do with the umpiring).

you know i wanted to type a message full of hate and cuss words but...
i decided to say brilliant match australia
Unbelievable resistance from kumble
and
AWESOMELY PATHETIC umpiring for Steve Bucknor and Mark Benson
we subcontinental people don't people who screw us over. Remember Bob
yeah
we might have to remember Steve.
Thats threating to kill? Shut your mouth.

Guys, I have to say, You Australian's have one hell of a cricket team.

Yeah team which has umpires also.

unhappy02.jpg

you know i wanted to type a message full of hate and cuss words but...
i decided to say brilliant match australia
Unbelievable resistance from kumble
and
AWESOMELY PATHETIC umpiring for Steve Bucknor and Mark Benson
we subcontinental people don't people who screw us over. Remember Bob
yeah
we might have to remember Steve.

I sympathesise with you (got to spread reps before giving some to you!). All of this world's offensive words ever are now on my mouth. We didnt deserve this defeat. The opposition didnt deserve this win (I MEAN IT, I MEAN IT). The end just gave what the crowd wanted - ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

even though we lost,we know that our team put up a great fight against all the 14 men.so lest stand by our team and support them.

http://mcudahy.net/unhappy02.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Absolutely! They have been having this every time we tour them for a series. We were deprived of a series win at this same ground last time because of the umpiring.

Scion, man, I think it's better if you shut your computer off and shut yourself inside a closet or something till the anger wears out.

oh be quiet. You had the draw in the bag and the ONLY people you can blame are Dravid, Jaffer, Laxman, Ganguly, Yuvraj, Dhoni, RP Singh, Harbhajan and Sharma. Because, guess what, they got out. Whether or not the umpires put you in that situation is debatable, but what isn't debatable is the fact that your players were bowled out, you therefore lose.

even though we lost,we know that our team put up a great fight against all the 14 men.so lest stand by our team and support them.

SO easy to say that. The average Indian viewer wont do that. He expects results, and instant ones. If we lose at Perth and lose the series, Kumble will lose his job. They wont see the way he fought, they wont see the way the team fought. For them, the end result is the only thing.

Guys, I have to say, You Australian's have one hell of a cricket team.

Dont expect an Indian supporter to acknowledge this, it s always someone elses fault, have a look at the standard of umpireing in your home tests. You did cop some bad decisions, but thats cricket and so does everyone, world class teams can overcome these setbacks and win.

Well done to Kumble, super effort and a gentalman of the game, unlike some supporters and players. Well done Australia.... world champions :hpraise

SO easy to say that. The average Indian viewer wont do that. He expects results, and instant ones. If we lose at Perth and lose the series, Kumble will lose his job. They wont see the way he fought, they wont see the way the team fought. For them, the end result is the only thing.

Did Kumble say anything at the presentation ceremony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread