Status
Not open for further replies.
you what i love
australians saying they dont like twenty20 cricket
wanna know why gora lora
BECAUSE THEY LOSE
THEY CANT HANDLE LOSING EITHER
SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH

haha you just admitted you cant handle losing... Get over it, im sure when you wake up tomorrow you'll still be alive.

Unless Hooper tracks you down (do it Hooper do it)

yeah just the fact that you lost to zimbabwe
o and yours truly
think the concept is stupid
yeah
just a gora way of saying we suck balls at this sport so it should be abolished so we can look better

We lost to Bangaldesh in One day cricket.. we still like that.

I only feel sorry for Kumble, his teammates really let him down there in that last innings. He does have heart. This is not saying the others didn't try - but Kumble stood out.

o and we are the only team to beat australia in australia in the last few years
so we dont just do it in twenty20
and we beat them in 2 odis too a couple of months back. Get your facts straight

It's idiots like this guy that give Indian fans the bad stereotype that some get. He really should find a way of controlling his anger.

Hooper, how did Dravid let him down,? He was completely solid! He can't do anything about being given out to a pad ball.

yeah just the fact that you lost to zimbabwe
o and yours truly
think the concept is stupid
yeah
just a gora way of saying we suck balls at this sport so it should be abolished so we can look better

You do realise that you are making your whole countries fans look like little girls? I'd be quiet if I was you, every comment you make on here is slowly destroying the reputation of the other, more mature indian members.

It's idiots like this guy that give Indian fans the bad stereotype that some get. He really should find a way of controlling his anger.

Yep, he isn't helping your cause buddy :(

Ignore him guys, he's being a total idiot. That's not how every other Indian feels. I can guarantee you that.

o yeah and my post is immature
right
and idiotic
but ofcourse his quote is not immature
that threat
naw
thats not immature

All those who thaught Kumble was arrogant snob should look at his performance today. Too bad i was not there on ground otherwise i would definately have told those umpires what i felt no matter about the fine or ban as a player.

I still cant believe we lost. I did not expected to win in Melbourne or Perth but at Sydney i didnt expected to loose either.

I will not stop crying.

istockphoto_1368007_cry_baby.jpg

:rolleyes:

Oh my! You beat them, in.WAIT!...HOW MANY GAMES? TWO! A COUPLE MONTHS AGO HAHAHH :rolleyes:Even England beat them in ODI SERIES 'a couple months ago'

:cutit

You are a classic mate.

What? You said we dont like Twenty20 because Zim beat us and I'm saying Bangla beat us in ODI's but we still like that... Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread