India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in past india get benefits of bad decisions in lots of matches
example great kumble 10 wickets in an innings against pak,if see that match and count how many was out and was not out.

anyone watch kumble's interview on star cricket??the man is dignity signified,he was definitely let down by some of his teammates and some stuff that was beyond his control.people like yuvraj and jaffer should take a cue frm him,especially yuvraj who acts and thinks of himself to be a superstar.

Clarke's second wicket was dodgy as well. Was harsh giving that out. Australia are lucky.

Ponting was saved majorly from looking like an idiot for not declaring earlier.

I was kinda hoping it would be a draw, since the umpires ruined the game so badly. Can't say i'm disappointed though ;) I feel sorry for Indian fans. India put up one hell of a fight. If you look back over the last 2-3 years, they came closer then anyone.

Unbelievable end though.

I'm disappointed how Hogg bowled. Symonds and Clarke riped India to pieces. Hogg couldn't breakthrough. Johnson wasn't great either, so I gess it;s down to whether they want a spinner at Perth. Seeing Clarke and Symonds, they probably don't NEED one.

Last edited:
Just a warning to everyone, cut out the swearing and the personal attacks immediately.

I can't believe India handled Hogg with ease and were baffled by Symonds and Clarke.
Yeah, it has really put Hogg to shame IMO. I think he may lose his place - Tait is knocking, and Symonds is bowling spinners better then ever.

yeah we still beat you
"YEAH WE STILL BEAT YOU" OH MY GOD! As I said even bloody England beat australia IN A SERIES, SO DID NEWZEALAND, SO DID WE! BUT YOU STILL MANAGED TO LOSE!

You aren't special because you won 2 out of 7 odi's against Australia. Mate, :)

Really, everyone should calm down, even me :p. This is the reaction he wants from us! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone watch kumble's interview on star cricket??the man is dignity signified,he was definitely let down by some of his teammates and some stuff that was beyond his control.people like yuvraj and jaffer should take a cue frm him,especially yuvraj who acts and thinks of himself to be a superstar.

True dat. Ok, I think Karthik and Sehwag need to come in for Yuvraj and Jaffer in the next match. I know Yuvraj made a brilliant century against Pakistan, but Karthik will be more consistent down the order. Sehwag coming in for Jaffer is a no-brainer.

in past india get benefits of bad decisions in lots of matches
example great kumble 10 wickets in an innings against pak,if see that match and count how many was out and was not out.

Exactly, you win some and you lose some, I'm sure we'll get some luck in the series. However, the Dravid dismissal was truly pathetic.

Blue - it was just clipping the bails off, there was definitely enough doubt for the umpire to give it not out.

Clarke's second wicket was dodgy as well. Was harsh giving that out. Australia are lucky.

Ponting was saved majorly from looking like an idiot for not declaring earlier.

I was kinda hoping it would be a draw, since the umpires ruined the game so badly. Can't say i'm disappointed though ;) I feel sorry for Indian fans. India put up one hell of a fight. If you look back over the last 2-3 years, they came closer then anyone.

Unbelievable end though.

Was gonna hit top of middle stump, confirmed by the replay.

I can't believe India handled Hogg with ease and were baffled by Symonds and Clarke.

Lets see who clarke got out........Bhajji, RP Singh and Ishant. It was pressure that resulted in wickets nothing extra ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread