India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gilly fan
we've beaten you in every twenty20 match we've played against you

You're ruining it for everyone else. It's not Australia's fault you guys lost. Have a dig at the umpires.

India performed well. They got the closest to drawing a game with Australia for 2-3 years.

Clarke against India

9 Wickets for 14 runs off 9 and a half overs.

Yeah, debut match/series.

84496.jpg

"Clarke, after that performance - will you marry me?"

Pup is a legend!

With 12 minutes left, we still needed 3 wickets. 3 wickets in 4 minutes! :D

Another warning to stop the personal attacks. Any posts attacking another member will be deleted.

A rubbish match as far as umpiring is concerned.

Options for the BCCI :
* Pull out of series
* Force the ICC to call this an unofficial test match
* Kick Benson and Bucknor out.

I'm dead sure that the second and third will definately happen.
Remember the Mike Dennis controversy.

He's a part timer, the Aussies were getting a tiny bit desperate when they threw the ball to him. The pressure on the batsmen would have been far higher.

No. It was because Hoggy wasn't making the batsman play enough. So he threw the ball to Pup because he straightened it and they were a candidate for LBW.

Anyway Cricinfo didn't like the look of us winning.

Twenty minutes left at the SCG, a minimum of three overs, Australia are looking like they will pull up with a draw, hence not getting their 16 wins in a row.

The positive from this, though i'm sure Indians will fail to see it, is that now the ICC will actually try do something about it.

They'll try help the umpires instead of making them look like idiots.

I think they really need to be able to use their walky talkys to communicate with the third umpire to check on things which can be proven.

If they're unsure, let them ask if it pitches on the stumps or say if a batter edged the ball. Those things can be PROVEN with technology.

LBW's, as in, is the ball hitting the stumps can sorta be proven, but I feel the umpire should still be making the call. But let's say they wanted to make sure the ball indeed pitched on the stumps, they should be able to ask. It wouldn't take long to find out with technology. 10 seconds max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread