India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India should boycott the Third Test if Steve Bucknor continues officiating.

This is beyond ridiculous now. I am embittered by this loss. Dravid's wicket was an absolute travesty and even Ganguly's dismissal had an element of doubt.

I am angry at the loss. I do grudge Australia this victory. This should have been a draw, fair and square. At Melbourne I didn't grudge Australia. But here it was a different story.

We had Australia on the mat on day 1 and the umpires bailed them out and on day 5 we were desperate to save the game and the umpires once again let us down,.

Anybody who says that umpiring decisions tend to even out needs to watch more cricket. It doesn't even out plain and simple... I felt sorry for Kumble after all his efforts. It must have been heart-breaking for him.

No, I will be sore about this match for a long time. India really never should have had anything to do with Bucknor for a long time, so they deserve to have more decisions go against them. Blame the BCCI for their soft stand.

When boards like Sri Lanka and Pakistan can stand up to the ICC on these issues, why is the richest board in the world, the BCCI so soft? Bunch of cowards...

Last edited:
Who doesnt want to be an Aussie hey?

I don't. I mean, it's what cricket is about getting heartbreaks as well as winning, being a an Aussies means you just win, win and win, it's not as good as when you lose too, the winning feeling is so much better.

A rubbish match as far as umpiring is concerned.

Options for the BCCI :
* Pull out of series
* Force the ICC to call this an unofficial test match
* Kick Benson and Bucknor out.

I'm dead sure that the second and third will definately happen.
Remember the Mike Dennis controversy.

There were a couple of bad decisions, but bad decisions happen all the time, you win some and you lose some. You do relise there were some bad decisions for the Aussies aswell??

Going that far is to extreme, and if the BCCI go that far i really do hope Cricket Australia never plays India again.

hey what indian media is doing i m suprised to hear that they saying india will leave australia.

I think India should boycott the Third Test if Steve Bucknor continues officiating.

When boards like Sri Lanka and Pakistan can stand up to the ICC on these issues, why is the richest board in the world, the BCCI so soft? Bunch of cowards...

Soft ?
I suppose you remember the South Africa series of 2002 ?

Wait till the Aussies and the ICC get a real does of the BCCI.
They have been soft because of Sharad Pawar,but not any more.
Infact,Pawar and Co. have approached Dalmiya in this case and we all know what he is capable of.

I don't. I mean, it's what cricket is about getting heartbreaks as well as winning, being a an Aussies means you just win, win and win, it's not as good as when you lose too, the winning feeling is so much better.

It felt so bloody good today mate!

Maybe other countrys should try and lift there game.

I dont think you are a neutral.

Really? Please explain that too me and find quotes of mine witch suggest that. I'm a fan of good cricket, if you play good cricket, I'll like you, If you don't I wont it's that simple. I love Ganguly, Tendulkar and Kumble, I love Brett Lee, Ponting, Gilchrist, Hayden. And I love the whole South African team, players and fans :p

And don't like on the other hand, bad players.

Last edited:
Infact,Pawar and Co. have approached Dalmiya in this case and we all know what he is capable of.

WOW!! Pawar and CO has now lost their spines :p they have approached to Dalmiya . Bunch Of Morons :laugh

0601731, could you type up a summary of what Kumble said? I missed it, but knowing the type of man he is, I want to see how he responded to the adversity our team faced.

he said that wat ever happened in field every one can see.
Unfortunately things did not go our way. There were too many things happening on the field. But we played brilliant cricket after the 1st Test in Melbourne,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread