India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a couple of bad decisions, but bad decisions happen all the time, you win some and you lose some. You do relise there were some bad decisions for the Aussies aswell??

Going that far is to extreme, and if the BCCI go that far i really do hope Cricket Australia never plays India again.

How many were there for the Aussies ?
Just one-that too Ponting.

I also do not advocate any umpire asking the opposition captain whetehr the batsman is out.

I think we are in for a big confontation.Somehting is gonna come out of this.
As i sadi,remeber the SA incident regd Mike Dennis.Just cause he fined half the team,the match was un-official.

No. It was because Hoggy wasn't making the batsman play enough. So he threw the ball to Pup because he straightened it and they were a candidate for LBW.

Anyway Cricinfo didn't like the look of us winning.

And it's not because it was getting so close to the end? Hogg was failing a long time before that, they could have easily thrown the ball to him way before.

By the way, other than you Aussies (and some gloryhunters :cough: WORLD CHAMPIONS), everyone was probably against you winning, the underdog ftw! Also, the commentators were probably Indian or English.

I don't. I mean, it's what cricket is about getting heartbreaks as well as winning, being a an Aussies means you just win, win and win, it's not as good as when you lose too, the winning feeling is so much better.

I love winning, feel s as good as winning once, or all the time like our world champion cricket team.

There were a couple of bad decisions, but bad decisions happen all the time, you win some and you lose some. You do relise there were some bad decisions for the Aussies aswell??

Going that far is to extreme, and if the BCCI go that far i really do hope Cricket Australia never plays India again.

I have to say. The umpiring in this game went beyond a few bad decisions. It was at a really low standard. Something needs to be done about it.

A rubbish match as far as umpiring is concerned.

Options for the BCCI :
* Pull out of series
* Force the ICC to call this an unofficial test match
* Kick Benson and Bucknor out.

I'm dead sure that the second and third will definately happen.
Remember the Mike Dennis controversy.

Yes, it's really going to be called an unofficial test match. :rolleyes: You're a l... Oh yeah, personal attacks.

hey what indian media is doing i m suprised to hear that they saying india will leave australia.

They will not pull out,but they certainly will force the SCG Test to be an unoffical one.
This is exactly what Sunil Gavaskar too is saying on Star Cricket.

WOW!! Pawar and CO has now lost their spines :p they have approached to Dalmiya . Bunch Of Morons :laugh

They were spineless from the beginning.

That's ridiculous. India have had far more go against them than Australia.

And the feeling is mutual I assure you. Especially after all that race row, you've left us feeling extremely angry.

Going even further, I hope India cuts off all diplomatic ties with Australia, the way I'm feeling at the moment.

Options for the BCCI :
* Pull out of series

Bensons umpiring career is over. He can now quitely umpire the county matches.
As for Bucknor. If CA wants tour to go on then they will politely kick his ass out of Australia never to be seen again.

I don't. I mean, it's what cricket is about getting heartbreaks as well as winning, being a an Aussies means you just win, win and win, it's not as good as when you lose too, the winning feeling is so much better.

Can you remember a time when your team continually won?

Winning all the time makes the Aussies even more determined not to lose.

But I do get your point. :)

If CA wants the future relations between India and Aus to be better,they will do whatever the BCCI wants them to do.
Even if it means kicking out the umpires.

I have a feeling that the Test Series will be a 3 match affair now,with this one being an unofficial.

It felt so bloody good today mate!

Enjoy!

But believe me, if we managed to win somehow, India would have had landslides and Earthquakes. It would have been so much better a feeling if we won.

Pup is a legend. What a win for Aus. SPECTACULAR SYDNEY. Now for Perths turn to get aus to a record 17 wins in a row.

You will probably win 4-0 here and I dont see India putting up fight now. This kind of defeat can really hurt. Im saying for personal playing experience.

Options for the BCCI :
* Pull out of series

Call it an unofficial match!? India were just on the wrong side of some bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread