India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok indian supporters. Your saying the umpires are guilty of match fixing???? Is that what your saying??

I think India should boycott the Third Test if Steve Bucknor continues officiating.

:laugh

Bucknor loves Symmo. Doesn't give him out and when hes bowling - any appeal and he will put that big finger up. Brotherly love.

And it's not because it was getting so close to the end? Hogg was failing a long time before that, they could have easily thrown the ball to him way before.

By the way, other than you Aussies (and some gloryhunters :cough: WORLD CHAMPIONS), everyone was probably against you winning, the underdog ftw! Also, the commentators were probably Indian or English.

All Aussies and 2 poms on Ch9. When I watch this again, I have to listen to the biasness of the Indians. :( I wish I had ch9 highlights.

How many were there for the Aussies ?
Just one-that too Ponting.

I also do not advocate any umpire asking the opposition captain whetehr the batsman is out.

I think we are in for a big confontation.Somehting is gonna come out of this.
As i sadi,remeber the SA incident regd Mike Dennis.Just cause he fined half the team,the match was un-official.

Seriously, you cant tell me in test matches in India the rub of the green doesnt go Indias way????? Come on mate, you team wasnt good enough, all the excuses in the world wont help you because at the end of the day it 2-0 Australia.

This is one of those games which will never be forgotten. In a few years everyone will be laughing about it.

And it's not because it was getting so close to the end? Hogg was failing a long time before that, they could have easily thrown the ball to him way before.

By the way, other than you Aussies (and some gloryhunters :cough: WORLD CHAMPIONS), everyone was probably against you winning, the underdog ftw! Also, the commentators were probably Indian or English.

Of course, everyone is against Australia winning, but it's not like Australia didn't go through some rough times, Australia in the Twenty20 world cup, Australia's 3-0 loss to NZ and The Ashes. All I can think about of recent.

I will never ever forget Edgbaston, one of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Call it an unofficial match!? India were just on the wrong side of some bad decisions.
That's the understatement of the century.

You have got to be kidding me. That Dravid decision robbed us of even a respectable draw.

I am trying hard to control my emotions, but this kind of thing justifying the umpiring is getting really hard to handle.

That's ridiculous. India have had far more go against them than Australia.

And the feeling is mutual I assure you. Especially after all that race row, you've left us feeling extremely angry.

Going even further, I hope India cuts off all diplomatic ties with Australia, the way I'm feeling at the moment.

Gee, what a shame.... Guys, we arent gonna get anymore curry anymore :(

I have a feeling that the Test Series will be a 3 match affair now,with this one being an unofficial.

1. I don't think they can go and do that now.
2. I think doing that would only worsen the situation.

You will probably win 4-0 here and I dont see India putting up fight now. This kind of defeat can really hurt. Im saying for personal playing experience.

Nah man, I'm sure now our batting weaknesses will be taken care of, Sehwag and Karthik will come in for sure, and Harbhajan may be banned. Pathan can come in, if so.

I'm really hoping, however unlikely it may be, that Pankaj Singh gets a chance, perhaps in the last match. Surely, if Sharma gets a match, he should too.

Hari - man, don't be stupid! You want life to be literally changed due to a cricket game? Calm down.

Seriously, you cant tell me in test matches in India the rub of the green doesnt go Indias way????? Come on mate, you team wasnt good enough, all the excuses in the world wont help you because at the end of the day it 2-0 Australia.

Yes,but only some decisons.

Also,you can t say that the team wasnt good enough ?
It an outrage.We scored 532 and then to say we were not good enough.
We had you guys at 134/6 and should have been under 200 had it not been for Benson and Bucknor.
Also i must question the spirit in which the game was played.

Why did the Aussies all go up for Dravid's dismissal ?
Why did Ponting not walk ?
Why did Benson take Ponting's opinion regd Ganguly ?

All this leads us-The umpires were playing for Australia.
I hate to say this-Aus was playing with 13 members on the field.

That's the understatement of the century.

You have got to be kidding me. That Dravid decision robbed us of even a respectable draw.

I am trying hard to control my emotions, but this kind of thing justifying the umpiring is getting really hard to handle.

Mate, those 3 'options' for the BCCI were ludicrous beyond ludicrous, he had a fair point.

If CA wants the future relations between India and Aus to be better,they will do whatever the BCCI wants them to do.
Even if it means kicking out the umpires.

I have a feeling that the Test Series will be a 3 match affair now,with this one being an unofficial.

If they take your advice the BCCI will be know as a bunch of spoilt children and the laughing stock of the cricket world.

If CA wants the future relations between India and Aus to be better,they will do whatever the BCCI wants them to do.
Even if it means kicking out the umpires.

Is that supposed to be a joke? As if they would make this unoffical. Mistakes are part of the game... Serious, this is making me laugh that your being serious.

I can understand the bitterness, but boycotting is beyond ridiculous. You guys should be regrouping and deciding how best to try and win the next few tests and thinking of ways to boycotting or call an unofficial test? Take Australia in England in 05. If a few umpiring decisions had gone the other way, it might have been Aus retaining the Ashes. But did we go boycotting tests? No, we worked our asses off and killed England in the next series. So maybe that's what the Indian team management should be thinking about instead of thinking up ways to boycott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread