India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's rich. Go and gloat in all your glory... I will be a sore loser no matter what anybody says.

Yes, I said India should cut diplomatic relations with Australia because of the racism issue and all the rubbish that was written and spoken in the Australian media about the Indian players' caste system. That's beyond rubbish. That's trash talk.

There's a good case for the Indian team to go to court over such derogatory remarks.

You really have no idea....

Yes,but only some decisons.

Also,you can t say that the team wasnt good enough ?
It an outrage.We scored 532 and then to say we were not good enough.
We had you guys at 134/6 and should have been under 200 had it not been for Benson and Bucknor.
Also i must question the spirit in which the game was played.

Why did the Aussies all go up for Dravid's dismissal ?
Why did Ponting not walk ?
Why did Benson take Ponting's opinion regd Ganguly ?

All this leads us-The umpires were playing for Australia.
I hate to say this-Aus was playing with 13 members on the field.

Why did Aussies go up for Dravids dismissal? - Because there was a noise
Why didn't Ponting walk? Not many people walk
Why did Benson take Ponting opinion? Because they all knew Clarke caught it, Ponting said that he didn't take that catch in the first innings.

Australia won because sheer umpiring blunders:readit. And how funny, only India suffered most of the blunder decisions and aussies only one (Ricky LBW inside edge):rolleyes:. Poor soul dravid, he would've been out very quickly before he was eventually :rolleyes:"given out":rolleyes: of symmonds cause the same symmonds dropped him in 1st slip of Johnson which was a big no-ball but was'nt called. It's almost 6:1 ratio of suffering for India:Australia.:confused:
Andrew symmonds must've been thanking his stars for when he nick the ball to slip he is'nt given out and when he bowls to a guy who have'nt nicked the ball the guy is given out.
Looks like luck or something else:spy really favoured Ponting to equal the world record. :shout
Now it is clear that to beat aussies you need Cricketing Skill + Prayer to umpires.
Lets hope India does something for Bucknor & Co. bfore the 3rd test match otherwise it may get worse.

We had you guys at 134/6 and should have been under 200 had it not been for Benson and Bucknor.

ARGH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS.

95% of batsman don't walk, surely you know this. Stop labeling Australian players as cheats because they don't walk.

And, regarding your point on all the Aussies going up for Dravid's dismissal.. Why did all the Indian players go up for Ponting's dismissal? It's because they are in the heat of the moment, and in Dravid's case, they heard a 'tick' noise and all went up. They aren't cheats, nor are the indians!

And everyone seems to be forgetting that Ponting caught a ball on the half volley and said it wasn't out, INDIA AND AUSTRALIA AREN'T CHEATS. It's just bad umpiring.

Last edited:
To those people saying this Test should be unofficial...What the hell are you sulking about? You got a handful of rough decisions and now you want this Test to be rubbed out? lol How sad is that.

Lets see......
1) Ponting given not out edging down leg side
2) Symmonds given not out knicking to dhoni
3) Symmonds given not out stummped of kumble
4) Symmonds given not out stummped off Bhajji
5) Jaffer bowled on no ball by Lee
6) Hussey given not out ala Ponting of RP Singh
7) Dravid given out caught by Gilly of guess who...Symonds
8) Dada given out caught by Clarke

angry_baby_head.jpg

Im goin to the WACA test at the 4th day, i just got my tickets. I really hope to see a spectacular game again, it should be a cracker nice fast bouncy pitch matched with both teams batting. i reckon it will be close but Australia will have the record of 17 wins on the trot.

Because he was out. And don't come back at me with those screenshots. He had control of the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day we lost period. Not fair and square, but we lost. So what if those decisions went against us, we should've been able to draw.

I still think that with our performance, we can hit back hard and maybe win at least 1 out of the next two matches.

You have great additude, same more supporters didnt share it.
prarara you a credit to you country, well done :cheers

I could dwell in the past all I like but it won't change the result of the match. We have to take the positives from this match into the next match and atleast believe that we can level the series (even if we've lost the trophy).

Four failures from Jaffer and Yuvraj should prompt a change in the batting lineup. They should make way for Sehwag and Karthik but knowing India, Sehwag will be the only change.

Ishant bowled quite well this match; I was quite impressed. India, however, are quick to look at stats before giving an actual look into the performance. Hence, I don't know whether he'll be playing again.

Also, guys, is Sreesanth going to be fit for the 3rd match?

Last edited by a moderator:
You really have no idea....

I have an idea of what was written about the caste system for instance and how it affected the Indian team selection.

That's racist to the extreme degree. We are as sensitive about it as you are about your own racism issues.

That apart I think that I have justification to feel extremely angry at this loss which I felt was a complete disaster for the spirit of the game.

Hope the Indians get one back at Perth.

I am calmer now, but not that much. If I didn't get angry, I suppose I wouldn't be an Indian.

Last edited:
Lets see......
1) Ponting given not out edging down leg side
2) Symmonds given not out knicking to dhoni
3) Symmonds given not out stummped of kumble
4) Symmonds given not out stummped off Bhajji
5) Jaffer bowled on no ball by Lee
6) Hussey given not out ala Ponting of RP Singh
7) Dravid given out caught by Gilly of guess who...Symonds
8) Dada given out caught by Clarke

angry_baby_head.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! CLARKE IN THE LAST OVER WAS PLUMB! What the hell are you talking about! That was as plumb as hell.

Yes that's what you are, a crying baby.

geez people are not really blaming the aussies,its the sheer weight of disappointment that maybe is causing them to do so but anyone and everyone blaming the umpires is absolutely RIGHT.

Dada was out. Anyway get over it. We have all heard enough of your sulking.. pretty much all of your posts

"The umpires lost us the game *cry cry cry* We have had all the decisions go aaginst us *cry cry cry*. This game should be unoffical *cry cry cry*"

Everyone knows what you think, now give it a rest.

Respect for the Indian fans that take it like real sportsman.

I'm waiting for someone to say we should just remove umpires for technology...way to kill the spirit of Cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread