India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man, I honestly think he was crapping himself, if he didn't get out there quickly, then there would have been doubts, if he was a batsmen, then sure you could allege something like that, but I really believe that it was an honest mistake.

Hey all you indian supporters. Australia deserved to win. Fair and square the in some peoples eyes whatever the umps say is correct. forget about it support your team next test, but clarke's magic was no fluke. everyone YELL AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI! WOOO :)

That really wasnt needed.

If we did that then test matches wouldn't even last 5 days! It would take the human element out of the game. It has been present for so many years and has not done any harm to the game. Come on guys, making this game unofficial? Expecting it to actually happen? Let's be serious. Australia won the game. Let's just deal with it ok? It's not like they asked the umpires to perform so badly. We need to move on because it's certainly not going to change the result of this match.

Yes, my point exactly. Really glad there are people like you who support India.

Umpires had a bad match. Over 95% of the time umpires are spot on. Consistency is created from the amount of matching they've umpired.

And again, you really have no idea... Please, your making yourself look like a fool with all this racism crap and umpiring rubbish

Yes. Because it's a fact that the Australian media is going all out to tarnish the Indians image...

I don't really give a damn whether I look a fool or not. This is my emotions speaking here...

I am a damn proud Indian...

I accept this defeat, but the tarnishing campaign started by the Australian media against Harbhajan and the Indian team was completely out of order...

Last edited:
. Come on guys, making this game unofficial? Expecting it to actually happen?

Let's be serious. Australia won the game. Let's just deal with it ok? It's not like they asked the umpires to perform so badly. We need to move on because it's certainly not going to change the result of this match.

I know they did not ask.
The result will definately not change,but there is still a very strong possibilty that the Test would be unofficial,in whihc case the Aussies might not be able to do anything,seeing ast the BCCI might flex its monetary muscle.

There aren't many of them.

Unfortunately, you're probably right, it's only a matter of time until people head to the streets in the India burning poles with Bucknor's face on it.

Can you invert the current situation.
Just think had Australia lost because of these decisions.
Just try swapping the sides and put yourself in that equation-how would you feel ?
Obviously as Indians we would have been happy and not really angry at the umps.
You guys would definately have been angry at the way the umpiring was done had you lost.

but we wouldnt be calling for the ACB to forfit test matches and cancel results like the rubbish that has been posted on here this afternoon.:clap

Can you invert the current situation.
Just think had Australia lost because of these decisions.
Just try swapping the sides and put yourself in that equation-how would you feel ?
Obviously as Indians we would have been happy and not really angry at the umps.
You guys would definately have been angry at the way the umpiring was done had you lost.

What the hell? I have said there were some bad decisions against BOTH TEAMS. But you people are to narrow minded to see it!!!! If we lost, we would say the umpiring was bad, but we woulndt say rubbish such as "boycott series" "sack umpires "David Hookes dying is funny" "the game should be unofficial"

I dont Indian people relise that cricket in Australia isnt THAT big unlike thiers...

Ill be interested to see what umpires we will have next test match, will it be billy bowden again.

Unfortunately, you're probably right, it's only a matter of time until people head to the streets in the India burning poles with Bucknor's face on it.

I think the ICC should seriously think of removing the neutral element.
Add Simon Taufel and Aleem Dar.Best umpires in the World.

And .Mob,they have already started.

And to think, in the first test fans thought Bowden was bad. He looks like a god compared to Bucknor and Benson now doesn't he.

This has been the worst display of umpiring I have seen EVER. Take away what Darryl Hair did that day, though that doesn't really count.

I know they did not ask.
The result will definately not change,but there is still a very strong possibilty that the Test would be unofficial,in whihc case the Aussies might not be able to do anything,seeing ast the BCCI might flex its monetary muscle.

As if it will be unoffical! CA dont care if you guys forfeit because you sore losers. Your not passionate Indians, your just sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread