2) Symmonds given not out knicking to dhoni
3) Symmonds given not out stummped of kumble
4) Symmonds given not out stummped off Bhajji
5) Jaffer bowled on no ball by Lee
6) Hussey given not out ala Ponting of RP Singh
7) Dravid given out caught by Gilly of guess who...Symonds
8) Dada given out caught by Clarke

angry_baby_head.jpg

WHAT THE HELL, most of them were the correct decisions...

Who the hell is Indias cricket coverage by??? Maybe there not giving you all the things we get

Also,you can t say that the team wasnt good enough ?
It an outrage.We scored 532 and then to say we were not good enough.
We had you guys at 134/6 and should have been under 200 had it not been for Benson and Bucknor.
Also i must question the spirit in which the game was played.

Then why are you complaining so much. You just said that you guys played some awesome cricket. You had Australia on the ropes. Yes Benson and Bucknor had a pretty bad. game. But has any Indian fan really realised that there are still two matches left? You may not be able to win but to come out of Australia with a 2-2 all draw would a fantastic result. You showed you are capable of scoring big runs, You showed your bowlers aare capable of taking quick wickets. Inida played some superb cricket and to come this close after an absolute hammering in the 1st Test. I can understand why you are all sad but i would be happy aswell there are most positives to come out of this test than negatives. A few changes and a win the next test? It can happen.

If it does i would love to see your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see......
1) Ponting given not out edging down leg side

angry_baby_head.jpg
Yeah, now please go through the Aussie ones, they will counter balance them and make it only a handful.
That stumping wasn't out - to much doubt

EDIT: Cant remember if its the Kumble or Singh one.

Im goin to the WACA test at the 4th day, i just got my tickets. I really hope to see a spectacular game again, it should be a cracker nice fast bouncy pitch matched with both teams batting. i reckon it will be close but Australia will have the record of 17 wins on the trot.

Yeah, how much were your tickets? PM me some details aye? Im deffo going if they have some!

Because he was out. And don't come back at me with those screenshots. He had control of the ****ing ball.

Alrite,i have absolutely no intention of posting screenise here.
I never said that Ganguly was not out.Just the way the umpires handled the case was crappy.

Four failures from Jaffer and Yuvraj should prompt a change in the batting lineup. They should make way for Sehwag and Karthik but knowing India, Sehwag will be the only change.

Also, guys, is Sreesanth going to be fit for the 3rd match?

Sehwag will replace Jaffer.
No Sree sadly.
I dont think Harbhajan too will play.

RP will lead the attack.
Ishant second.
VRV or Pankaj.I think Pankaj will debut at W.A.C.A

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! CLARKE IN THE LAST OVER WAS PLUMB! What the hell are you talking about! That was as plumb as hell.

Yes that's what you are, a crying baby.

what the hell are you talking bout??he is talking bout the ganguly dismissal.

Hey all you indian supporters. Australia deserved to win. Fair and square the in some peoples eyes whatever the umps say is correct. forget about it support your team next test, but clarke's magic was no fluke. everyone YELL AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI! WOOO :)

I have an idea of what was written about the caste system for instance and how it affected the Indian team selection.

That's racist to the extreme degree. We are as sensitive about it as you are about your own racism issues.

That apart I think that I have justification to feel extremely angry at this loss which I felt was a complete disaster for the spirit of the game.

Hope the Indians get one back at Perth.

I am calmer now, but not that much. If I didn't get angry, I suppose I wouldn't be an Indian.

And again, you really have no idea... Please, your making yourself look like a fool with all this racism crap and umpiring rubbish

Alrite,i have absolutely no intention of posting screenise here.
I never said that Ganguly was not out.Just the way the umpires handled the case was crappy.

Sehwag will replace Jaffer.
No Sree sadly.
I dont think Harbhajan too will play.

RP will lead the attack.
Ishant second.
VRV or Pankaj.I think Pankaj will debut at W.A.C.A

i think pathan will play and someone please drop the most over rated indian cricketer of all time...yuvraj singh.

The umpires decision is final, you dont walk because its the umpires decision.
Was sharma diliberatly taking 2 right handed gloves out to waste time in the spirit of the game? Anil Kumble is a gentalman of the game and the world would be a better place if certain supporters mirrored his additude,
Yes.

what the hell are you talking bout??he is talking bout the ganguly dismissal.

Michael Clarke
Stuart Clark

I don't know who dadi is anyway.

That was out anyway. Clarke had control of the ball when it touched the ground.

Last edited:
Respect for the Indian fans that take it like real sportsman.

I agree! I know how hard it is sometimes. So to the ones who arn't saying crap about Australians/the Aussie team can be proud of themselves. I do think the umpires deserve a lot of bashing however. Saying Symonds/Ponting/whoever should have walked is just ridiculous because other then Gilly, nobody walks.

In my opinion india's team needs a makeover, otherwise the same result will happen at the WACA :) I sure hope they keep the same team india.

Lets see......
1) Ponting given not out edging down leg side

angry_baby_head.jpg

there were a few against Australia too

1) Ponting lbw when he smashed it (he was out beforehand I know)
2) Laxman lbw against Hogg first innings
3) Sachin lbw against Clarke first innings
4) Dhoni caught by ponting

Respect for the Indian fans that take it like real sportsman.

I'm waiting for someone to say we should just remove umpires for technology...way to kill the spirit of Cricket.

If we did that then test matches wouldn't even last 5 days! It would take the human element out of the game. It has been present for so many years and has not done any harm to the game. Come on guys, making this game unofficial? Expecting it to actually happen? Let's be serious. Australia won the game. Let's just deal with it ok? It's not like they asked the umpires to perform so badly. We need to move on because it's certainly not going to change the result of this match.

And again, you really have no idea... Please, your making yourself look like a fool with all this racism crap and umpiring rubbish

Can you invert the current situation.
Just think had Australia lost because of these decisions.
Just try swapping the sides and put yourself in that equation-how would you feel ?
Obviously as Indians we would have been happy and not really angry at the umps.
You guys would definately have been angry at the way the umpiring was done had you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread