India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
big wicket by Symonds Magic.
Bad shot selection from someone as experienced as Dravid.

WOOOW cmon aussie cmon. :happy

I heard Ian say that 1 of bowlers is suffering cramps. If its that hot in Perth then why do Aussies make hue and cry when they come to India about hot conditions.

Out of point but of all people if anyone needed haircut it was Roy.

Yeah i remember what happened to Warnie when he turned bald in India.
Why have you got Ch9 on tv? Don't you guys have Indian commentators on Star Cricket?

Fleming did what Dravid just did the other day too (for the millionth time). Loss of patience. Thought he could whack the part time spinner but got it high and on the edge on the bat.

Absolute shocker! What was the need to go downtown?? He was batting aggressively, and yet was playing everything along the ground in a safe manner. But probably he deserved such an ending becoz he was lucky a few times in this innings to be there

Dravid looking in a mood to "make hay while the sun shines" (new ball in due in 3 more overs)!! He is into 91, and if he gets a hundred, he should be really satisfied (inspite of the fact that he was lucky on two occasions). After the initial slow game, he opened up and played freely.
Classical jinx executed from the one and only saisrini80. :D

into the tail now, could get a couple more wickets tonight.
Calling it a tail would be a little underestimating. All three of the next batsmen have got test hundreds.

Last edited:
India need at least 400. This means a bit of tail-wag and for Dhoni to finally come good. Just 25 minutes of play to go as well.

Classical jinx executed from the one and only saisrini80. :D

Calling it a tail would be a little underestimating. All three of the next batsmen have got test hundreds.

Dont rub into my wounds further:(

That guy was trying to irritate a particular group with that comment!

I sense a collapse here (not trying the opposite jinx, but really!). The new ball is coming, and its Dhoni in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread