India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That it guys. India will be lucky to get 310 now. Laxman and Dravid need to do 10 rounds of ground with all gear on. :(

Well... good thing I turned off my feed before that happened. 2 quick wickets again and Australia well and truly on top. 'Tis a shame that our batsmen these days seem incapable to concentrate for a long period of time.

Hopefully no more fall in the next 8 minutes.

Yeah give Tait the ball. He will allow Dhoni to settle down by bowling wide and short.

No. With a new ball hes lethal. Just because he hasn't bowled to well today you cant guarantee he would bowl short and wide with the confidence of the new ball.

No. With a new ball hes lethal. Just because he hasn't bowled to well today you cant guarantee he would bowl short and wide with the confidence of the new ball.
How can you guarantee that he will bowl straight and lethally with the lack of confidence he demonstrated throughout the innings.

I hope, of course, that he doesn't come on at the other end and snap up a hat-trick or something.

Worser than Dravid. He at least tried that shot with the old ball and against a part timer. Laxman knew it was the new ball, and the best Australian bowler bowling at him. Absolute stupidity!

I told that a collapse is on cards. Thats india!

How can you guarantee that he will bowl straight and lethally with the lack of confidence he demonstrated throughout the innings.

I hope, of course, that he doesn't come on at the other end and snap up a hat-trick or something.

You cant. But I think its worth a try giving him 3 overs with the new ball late in the day.

Looking at the time between wickets we got one at 12:52 then another at 1:08.

We got one at 5:20 then 5:40. Then 6:30 and 6:50 I think it was. India keep losing 2 quick wickets, they need to try and keep concentration after a wicket.

I miss Dhoni's old hair. it distinguished him. Now he's really hard to recognize.

India started so well and are really throwing it all away from stupid shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread