India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs are flowing relatively easily now. India has to look to get a wicket here, or they might as well be in a troubling position.

We rather need to get 250+ because we have to make sure we aren't chasing 350+ against Kumble, Tendulkar and Sehwag on a last day pitch.

Now Gilly need to repeat last year's perth :) Roy in good form so have faith him, Tait was totally flop :(

Wonderful "The way Gilly goes about it,it will probably go over the slips. No actually the way he goes about it its likely to go for six".:p

Man... Gilly looking so iffy at the moment. India just need some luck in the field to go with them now otherwise he'll get through this phase and probably score a biggie.

Man... Gilly looking so iffy at the moment. India just need some luck in the field to go with them now otherwise he'll get through this phase and probably score a biggie.

Gilly is looking in good touch, so it will be great to see him making another biggie :)

The signs are getting ominous for India! We need Gilly's wicket very very soon!

I said if Gilchrist made a big score in the World Cup last year (and he did in the final), I'd never ask anything from him again. But if you give us ONE more, I'll shut up for good.
wink.gif

Thank god for the spin! Thank you! I didn't know Murali was playing today!

I said if Gilchrist made a big score in the World Cup last year (and he did in the final), I'd never ask anything from him again. But if you give us ONE more, I'll shut up for good.
wink.gif

I PREDICTED that Gilly would make a ton in the WC final. :)

Last edited:
australia need to keep this partnership going for say another. what 100 runs or so. where as India's goal would be to bowl us out for under 150 or 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread