India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are bowling really well. I think that we should be able to get 350-375 if everything clicks. At least I hope we can.

Well Dhoni is capable but he is not amongst the run in this series. But Rohit for the first time I am thinking that Karthik can be in the side ;) instead of Jaffer only if India go with 4 bowlers in the next test. But I think that India will play with 5 bowlers as Pathan is doing well in this match and Bhajji will be surely in for the next one.

Nope. I quite agree with what the Channel Nine commentators have been suggesting for India's XI at Adelaide. Bring Harbhajan in and get rid of Jaffer. They say Adelaide is going to be a bit of a flat wicket suited for batting, and we will need five bowlers then to bowl Australia out twice. With Irfan showing good batting form, we wont be hurt at all by the loss of Jaffer.

By judging his posts and his somewhat pessimistic attitude towards our team, I would conclude that he is :D

When he said "i will have a hearty laugh if india lose this match", he didnt sound indian supporter to me. i wont laugh at it. i will feel disappointed and hurt. thats the definition of an indian supporter according to me.

Last edited:
yeah but irfan might fail. he is a bowler who can bat a bit and i dont think he'll like the fact that he might have to carry the innings like hes doing today

Nope. I quite agree with what the Channel Nine commentators have been suggesting for India's XI at Adelaide. Bring Harbhajan in and get rid of Jaffer. They say Adelaide is going to be a bit of a flat wicket suited for batting, and we will need five bowlers then to bowl Australia out twice. With Irfan showing good batting form, we wont be hurt at all by the loss of Jaffer.

When he said "i will have a hearty laugh if india lose this match", he didnt sound indian supporter to me. i wont laugh at it. i will feel disappointed and hurt. thats the definition of an indian supporter according to me.

Who do you want to open if we drop Jaffer?

dude i m a die hard indian supporter. m jus being realistic. not pessimistic. this the is the last partnership u can pin ur hopes on. and anythin less than 400 for target is achievable. u see its aus after all

man irfan- plain out amazing. Lee- holy crap, you have improved since the ashes.

Lee (Binga) has got a new fan now (THATS ME!!!!). He's awesome to say the least. After McGrath & Warne, he is the third Australian for whom I am a fan of

There are two types of Indian supporters. The die hard-optimistic-36 runs required off 6 balls-"We can do it" type of supporters who back their team through thick and thin. I would class myself as one and you as well.

There is also the somewhat pessimistic supporter that will find a way for India to lose from a dominant position (and they always happen to be right :(), but still are happy when India wins.

No supporter is better then the other, though. Just different attitudes :)

Who do you want to open if we drop Jaffer?

Unfortunately DRAVID. Well with Sehwag at the other end (unlike Jaffer), Dravid will have the time to settle down and not think about scoring runs quickly. In the first two tests, Dravid was clearly bogged down because he wasnt scoring runs and the other end was also not scoring runs leading to the pressure piling up like a mountain. With Sehwag, Dravid is more likely to feel less pressure. And if Sehwag is out early, it will be Laxman at one down and he is also a positive scorer and they combine well too for a partnership.

Lee (Binga) has got a new fan now (THATS ME!!!!). He's awesome to say the least. After McGrath & Warne, he is the third Australian for whom I am a fan of

I've always liked Lee. He's a nice guy, I remember getting his autograph when I was six at Sydney. He was so happy to sign them, too!

That reverse thing was so cool :D

If Dhoni fails, we should drop him, and open with Karthik and he should keep. Its alot of work but he's a dynamic character and can do it.

Last edited:
yeah but irfan might fail. he is a bowler who can bat a bit and i dont think he'll like the fact that he might have to carry the innings like hes doing today

I dont want to put too much expectations on Irfan (not that he's listening to me). I think so far what he has done is very good and he has exceeded expectations for this match. Even if he is out the first ball after lunch, I wont be disappointed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread