India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw is highly unlikely.

With the look of the weather at the grounds currently, it would not be surprising to see some rain across the next couple of days. Combine that with some defensive batting and it could easily become a draw!

Well then. CMON RAIN!!!!!:p

Sewag doesnt look like getting out. Then theres Dravid and Tendulkar. Arghh, then Indian line up never looked so good:p

a straight forward chance dropped by hussey,giving sehwag a life could cost australia.

I don't know the upcoming weather conditions, so I wouldn't really know about that factor.

What a shot from Irfan after peppered with two good bouncers. Superb stroke!

Well then. CMON RAIN!!!!!:p

Sewag doesnt look like getting out. Then theres Dravid and Tendulkar. Arghh, then Indian line up never looked so good:p

Then theres Ganguly, then Laxman, Dhoni, Kumble..
we've got a centurion at number 9 for Pete's sake :p

Dropped!!
Huss spills Sehwag!

Last edited:
Gone gone gone!!!! It's never over folks! It's never over!

Oh god. So close! Why do edges have to fly into the little gap? :(

Last edited:
I have a little feeling that India will be bowled out for 150 today, setting up an easy Aussie win. If we fall to that position, we definitely deserve to lose. Build a partnership!

Oh god. So close! Why do edges have to fly into the little gap? :(
That's cricket. :p

Channel 9 commentators suggesting that snicko didn't pick up Dravid's edge. Shows that the technology is not up to scratch, because it looked like it was out.

Last edited:
There goes Tendulkar. I thought he would be out for single digits. Good that he got into double ones (by just!). This is why he isnt a match winner. He cant play in the second innings for nuts

At the opposite end, Pathan is batting very well but the wickets are falling easily on the other end. It seems the seniors dont want to learn on how to bat under pressure (may be they think its not time for learning at this point of time with their end coming up!).

I hope we can get a lead of 325+ which would still keep us in the game. The new ball has life on this pitch, and even with the old ball, you can get that ball to swing. But Ganguly, Laxman and Dhoni have to fire today. But I am not disappointed so far because I expected all this and its happening according to the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread