India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to watch cricket on me phone. :)

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caught at slip! The tail are crumbling!!!!

Ponting finally gets Lee into the attack and look what happens. Dhoni sees him as a threat and goes after Symonds, and now Kumble gone from a good ball.

Weak shot from Dhoni. Definitely should have gone for it.

Strange to see Dhoni not walk.

Well the fielding agreement was scrapped. So might as well make full use of that-though it was a fairly obvious dismissal with no real doubt.

@sohummishra.. it was jus a matter of time.. and more of luck for dhoni... cmmon now go on n prophesize kumble ll get a double ton..

Well it'd be great if Kumble got his second ton now!

Symonds should move to Las vegas with everything going for him he will make millions.
Damm now only RP and Ishant to come. Still 353 lead. We need 380 or more.

RP Singh needs to just bat and let VVS hit out now. I believe that 350 is too much for the Australians to chase but any more runs would be a blessing.

Well the fielding agreement was scrapped. So might as well make full use of that-though it was a fairly obvious dismissal with no real doubt.
The fielding agreement has nothing to do with it. Dhoni has shown himself to be a walker in the past.

Time to watch cricket on me phone. :)

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caught at slip! The tail are crumbling!!!!

That was too fast for you. Was thinking what the heck is he saying, and there went Kumble!!!!!

Come on guys!!!! This is bad!!!! Looks like we might not even last tea now!!!!

RP Singh needs to just bat and let VVS hit out now. I believe that 350 is too much for the Australians to chase but any more runs would be a blessing.

VVS hardly ever opens out.

Nah... Dhoni played a good knock. A little sedate but it was what we needed.

Absolutely. If not for him, our lead would have been worse. He wasnt dropped, nor did he edge too many that eluded the fielders, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread