India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay... lets say this.. india gave a really good fight to aus.. made them sweat... no other team could probably get that close to makin them sweat..
but all said n done they couldnt beat australia after all.. and teams dont tour to give a fight... they travel all the way to win

Crappage. Well we should be wrapped up pretty shortly. The tail should take advantage of the attacking field and score a few odd boundaries here and there.

What the hell. RP what are u doing at that end?

laxman's gotta shield the tail.. takin a single 2nd ball of over is not right

okay... lets say this.. india gave a really good fight to aus.. made them sweat... no other team could probably get that close to makin them sweat..
but all said n done they couldnt beat australia after all.. and teams dont tour to give a fight... they travel all the way to win

looks like the record is going to be made tomorow

and pnting to finally make his mark on this series

Seriously what's up with the giving up all hope before the Result?! You're acting as if this is a forgone conclusion! Australia haven't even batted yet.

In other news Praveen Kumar takes a really nice 8-for http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ranjisuperleague/engine/match/306346.html

Looks a good future prospect.

Two minutes to tea. One more over, I reckon. I guess the Indians will come out of the break and try to smack a few if Symmo is still bowling. Just need the tail to hang around or slash at a few and get lucky. :D

check out this.. 1st ball of the over n laxman takes a single.. bloody fool

laxman's gotta shield the tail.. takin a single 2nd ball of over is not right

He tried a Tendulkar with that upper cut to third man, and thought it was four but it was cut off. Cant blame him.

check out this.. 1st ball of the over n laxman takes a single.. bloody fool

RP gets a single next ball too. Didnt Tendulkar place similar faith in the tail enders at Sydney? I feel with the lead we have, we could place that faith on them against Symonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread