India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why Ricky Ponting was blasted by the Indian newspapers so much.

I think when they lost, they were looking at anyone and anything to blame. They wanted to make the umpires look as bad as they could, and of course Ricky Ponting and the Australian players. They went all out at a smear campaign. It was quite terrible to see. But it worked for them. Allot of people blindly followed and got caught up in the hype. Reason went out the window. One bad beat turned into an ugly uprising of something that disgusted many people around the world. Hence what we saw on forums on the internet and what followed on tv. Its just their way I think. Hopefully, one day, they will learn how to deal with such things as everyone else does.

But having said that, lets see how we handle this one once its all over. We had a couple of bad decisions too. Lets see if we can practice what we preach.

Ok, I've just woken up, Australia are 8/266, India cannot screw this up from here.

This is great.
I took the last two days off as I wanted to see the match.
Go India Go !!!

No one expected us to win at Perth.
we have defied all odds to come out on top...
Yippee !

This is great.
I took the last two days off as I wanted to see the match.
Go India Go !!!

No one expected us to win at Perth.
we have defied all odds to come out on top...
Yippee !

I wouldn't really say no one expected you to win. You played very well in Sydney.

India blasted Australia for their actions, now I want to see how they act.

Did you really take time off to watch the cricket? lol. You guys really do love your cricket!

England v Australia - 2nd Test - Ashes '05

SK Warne hit wicket b Flintoff 42 (59) 71.18
B Lee not out 43 (75) 57.33
MS Kasprowicz c wicketkeeperGO Jones b Harmison 20 (31) 64.51

8-175 (Clarke, 43.4 ov), 9-220 (Warne, 52.1 ov), 10-279 (Kasprowicz, 64.3 ov)

Miracle much? Looks pretty damn similar.

Clean striking here.

Did you really take time off to watch the cricket? lol. You guys really do love your cricket!

We are mad. Sun has been out after 4 weeks of gloom in here but im still inside watching cricket and not enjoying the sun.

Thats why we are known as a cricket crazy country ! :p

Johnson now has an average of 71!!!

You will observe that that average is largely due to the fact that he has quite many 'not outs' in his Test career.

Last edited:
Thats why we are known as a cricket crazy country ! :p

You will observe that that average is largely due to the fact that he has quite many 'not outs' in his Test career.
Have to wonder how much the Indian work force is weakened by the sheer amount of cricket played these days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread