India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope when India win this game they show us all how to celebrate 'in the spirit of the game'.

I just hope when India win this game they show us all how to celebrate 'in the spirit of the game'.

I dont think that spirit will happen. They will run and jump like monkeys :p.....not again.

Waiting for a Clarke 100 now. Hes lovely lad and about time he made some runs. Just dont like him bowling against us.

Last edited:
I dont think that spirit will happen. They will run and jump like monkeys :p.....not again.

That's my point. When they win, they will be really excited...just like Australia were in Sydney. I still don't understand what all the fuss was about.

Of course they will jump around etc, it's the natural thing to do, why was Australia Condemned for it?

Yeah that will be interesting. But it doesn't matter how they behave I dont think. If they didn't celebrate in the spirit of the game you wouldn't hear anything about it from the India press. It all depends on how our media reacts to it. But I dont think our media would would fall down the same line as indias media. At least I hope not. But we will all be watching to see if the indians can practice what they preach for sure.

Lets see how Kumble controls his team. Knowing him he will not be ablle to do it cos he will be doing it himself.
Thats why i said he is disgrace.

Yeah that will be interesting. But it doesn't matter how they behave I dont think. If they didn't celebrate in the spirit of the game you wouldn't hear anything about it from the India press. It all depends on how our media reacts to it. But I dont think our media would would fall down the same line as indias media. At least I hope not. But we will all be watching to see if the indians can practice what they preach for sure.

I will be angry if the Australian media make a big deal out of it. India won the game, they are entitled to celebrate that's why I think all the stuff from the past week or two has been stupid. I really don't understand why Ricky Ponting was blasted by the Indian newspapers so much.

p.s I never knew Sehwag was so bald, is that why he wears a bandana when batting? :D It's funny how Michael Clarke and Sehwag have been the best bowlers.

Bring Sach on. He will be more deadly than Kumble for Clarke.

Clarke is gone and now its all over. Congratulations to all India supporters.

Jumbo looks like has taken chill pill. No celebrations this time. Lets hope he keeps Indian team on ground otherwise they will be butchered in press.

We'll get them back in Adelaide. Hayden's back!

I hope he stays unfit. He always scores 100 whenever he bats against us.

Last edited:
Didn't realise the feeling of losing hurts so much. Lol. Too see those stumps rattle so hard and forcefully is a disappointment. Beautifully played but could've well went on. How Australia misses Hayden.

I looked kind of weird on the train home watching the Cricket on phone screaming at Gilchrist's wicket. But India have outplayed Australia at every turn.

Australia were in a similar position to this in Ashes '05. Always a minor miracle.

I love Jhonsons batting more than his bowling. Come on hit some sixes.

Does anyone has idea from where has Shaun Tait got his pads from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread