India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That was not the delivery of a part time offie" - Well said!!!

SEHWAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! YAAY!!! Both Sehwag and Pathan have justified their selections. Have been lamenting to myself that Kumble should bowl Sehwag, bowl Sehwag!!! Now we're seeing what he is doing

w00t sehwag strikes again. its over guys woohoo

Not quite! Wont still rule out a miracle... Now its not with Australia. Its because we are INDIA!

Last edited:
Get in there! Sehwag, you beau...never mind.

Could anyone read Kumble's lips when he was talking to Ganguly?

nah
sloon can't bat as well as hogg or lee. god help clark and johnson. even india cant screw this up

Just when the Aussies thought they were pulling away, The Monk brings them crashing back down. Legendary.

And I agree with what Harsha said - When playing Pathan and Sehwag in the same team, it is like having 4 bowlers and 7 batsmen including the keeper, but on their day, Sehwag can contribute as an extra batsman and Pathan as an extra bowler. Okay, admittedly, he didn't say it in the way, but I know he was thinking it.

As an Australian supporter, I definitely think that India deserve to win this game. They have been far more consistent and I wished Dravid got his century.

The thing that upsets me is that for a good week the Australian team & especially the captain were hit hard by the media and sporting legends about their behaviour. Then I see Kumble jumping up and down in a very unsporting manner...and he was the one who instigated the whole thing. I just think that was very hypocritical of him.

Australia has had some rough calls this game and I hope that India can finally see that these things do balance out and we never have a repeat of the events that have occurred recently.

In many ways I'm glad Australia will loose, I think the next test will be one of their best games in a long time. I just hope India don't indulge themselves in the victory too much like they did after the Twenty20, there is still a long way to go on this tour.

Enjoy your victory.

Last edited:
in trms ofthe umpiring,
the boots been on the other foot big time in this matc,
the umpiring seriously cost the aussies any chance of winning this match

wheres steve when you need him eh?

I am quite saddened. The reign of Australian cricket must now be over! With that loss, that takes our win percentage over the last couple of seasons to around 93%. That will take us down to the level of the west indies in the 70's and 80's. (Maybe not quite that bad) All of the Australian cricket team should retire after this match immediately for shaming our country. They have done our country wrong and should pay for it. I declare the rest of this month a national month of mourning.

Last edited:
I am quite saddened. The reign of Australian cricket must now be over! With that loss, that takes our win percentage over the last couple of seasons to around 93%. That will take us down to the level of the west indies in the 70's and 80's. (Maybe not quite that bad) All of the Australian cricket team should retire after this match immediately for shaming our country. They have done our country wrong and should pay for it. I declare the rest of this month a national month of mourning.

WTF? taken your pills lately? i have...

As an Australian supporter, I definitely think that India deserve to win this game. They have been far more consistent and I wished Dravid got his century.

The thing that upsets me is that for a good week the Australian team & especially the captain were hit hard by the media and sporting legends about their behaviour. Then I see Kumble jumping up and down in a very unsporting manner...and he was the one who instigated the whole thing. I just think that was very hypocritical of him.

Australia has had some rough calls this game and I hope that India can finally see that these things do balance out and we never have a repeat of the events that have occurred recently.

In many ways I'm glad Australia will loose, I think the next test will be one of their best games in a long time. I just hope India don't indulge themselves in the victory too much like they did after the Twenty20, there is still a long way to go on this tour.

Enjoy your victory.

I might agree, but being Indians, the reaction was absolutely natural because we didnt think in our dreams that we would win a match at Perth (with all that hype of fast and blistering pitch). So to go down 2-0 and that too in a very controversial manner (being hard done by!), I felt the reaction was natural and you could not have stopped it.

When ppl talk about Bucknor, I am not apologetic that he has been sacked for this match. He is way past his expiry date and I am happy that the BCCI put pressure on the ICC to have him removed from this all important match. We didnt want Bucknor not just because of his wrong decisions in the previous match. It just added more to the growing hatred of the Indians for Bucknor who has always made it a point to give all those silly and wrong decisions against India.

India have played better, though the umpiring has gone against Australia almost as badly as it went against India in the last game. Australia are giving it good chase, but Hussey being given out in the 40's when he was set and then a key player like Symonds getting a rough one.

Funny to read an Australian post like this. The line "The reign of Australian cricket must now be over" was a bit too much, I feel. One loss doesnt make you a smaller team than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread