India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these 2 are in when the new ball comes, then it's game on.

Never over till Gilly is there. Even if 9 down.

Sharma's all skin and bone, he needs as much rest as he can get.

He needs a drip. I bet he will be off to hospital after the match is over. :p

I didnt like Kumble's celebration. He was trying to convey something ugly with that (or thats what I interpreted of it)

Kumble is a disgrace. I have no problem with his attitude as a bowler but he never thinks about what he is saying and what he is doing.

Last edited:
I still think Australia are well in this match. Gilchrist is still there, and Clarke is batting very well. Its not over at all.

Why is Kumble hesitant of giving Irfan some good long spells?

Kumble is a disgrace. I have no problem with his attitude as a bowler but he never thinks about what he is saying and what he is doing.

Thats a bit too much. He is not always like that. I wasnt happy with him just today. After all that has happened in recent times, his reaction (that celebration) was not required.

Thats a bit too much. He is not always like that. I wasnt happy with him just today. After all that has happened in recent times, his reaction (that celebration) was not required.

He has no right for celebrations when he questioned them at last test match. He should be sacked.:p

Sour grapes never taste good, and no matter how you try to disguise the taste, it's pretty clear when you're trying to pawn off sour fruit.

I'm actually being sarcastic. I don't blame the umpires for this loss at all. And angryangy is right, I'm just making fun of how you lot acted after the last Test.

As I said to angry i have no problem even if u were complaining. Its wrong when its wrong and i can admit it.

damn....i got a feeling this WILL be the partnership for australia.......!!
both of them playing beautifully.........

STILL NOT CONFIDENT OF AN INDIAN WIN HERE........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread