India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishant on the contrary has looked like a world class bowler today with his amazing line and length.. I feel he should come on soon!

He's threatening Sree for his spot in the team. He's bowled amazingly throughout this tour. Has a problem with no-balls, bu that can be fixed.
He's a right handed bowler, giving us the extra angle.

Ishant on the contrary has looked like a world class bowler today with his amazing line and length.. I feel he should come on soon!

Sharma is a bowler that would bowl best in Australia conditions, how would he go in India?

Yep. I felt that was quite high and should not have been given out

Bowden didn't give some close ones that I belive should have been given, like the second ball of the day- Kumble to Hussey.
Then there was the Ponting one, but It was high.
They've balanced themselves out, but I still think that LBW decision was out. It hit him on the back leg and he was back in his crease.

Sharma is a bowler that would bowl best in Australia conditions, how would he go in India?

He averages 27 with a couple of 7 wicket hauls. He's only played 18 first class games but he's done well enough to get the international call up.

Last edited:

With the height that he has, he should bowl well anywhere. Its just that the Australian conditions will give him more purchase

Ishant Sharma, like Ghostface Killah, is becoming one of my favourites of the Wu Tang Clan.

..man it's hard to tie in rap metaphors to cricket.

This thread has just moved into third on the list of most replied threads on PC.

Credits go to the Sydney Controversy :)
We should be able to get to number two.
And number one..hmm...not so close. ;)

Nudged away for six from Andrew Symonds.

Last edited:
YES! Symmo goes for it with the six, but this time it doesn't seem to work out with Kumble taking the Wicket.

we just need to get rid of Gilly, and wham bam tail!

And he's got him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUMBO YOU LEGEND

Omg dissent!
Fine him!!
:p

Last edited:
Disaster! Only one thing left to do now, we need to make some Asad Rauf effigies and get him sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread