India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chance for India after lunch if they keep this up...

Actually I'd love to see Sehwag given a bit of bowl, just for variety if a wicket doesn't fall immediately after lunch...

The thing about a big chase is that every time a wicket falls from here, Australia are under huge pressure. It's just a matter of bowling line and length and letting the wicket do something. Strokemakers will definitely get out on this pitch -- we've seen that all through days 1, 2 and 3. Hussey's showing all batsmen how to leave balls outside the off-stump.

Don't forget Gilchrist everyone. Just remember this match.

If you think it's over when he comes in, even with 200 runs needed, then you are wrong.

More pressure on Clarke then anyone I feel. I needs to shut up the haters.

Don't forget Gilchrist everyone. Just remember this match.

If you think it's over when he comes in, even with 200 runs needed, then you are wrong.

I still remember getting picked up from school by my Mum that day and her telling me we won! :cheers

They've got beach cricket on 10 right now. No really, like anybodys going to watch it right now?
icon8.gif

Last edited:
More pressure on Clarke then anyone I feel. I needs to shut up the haters.

I still remember getting picked up from school by my Mum that day and her telling me we won! :cheers

They've got beach cricket on 10 right now. No really, like anybodys going to watch it right now?
icon8.gif
Screw beach cricket! Screw the old people.

Not good now. Looked a bit high at first. Game slipping away, but we still have Gilchrist.

This is too much for me. I don't think I can watch it
hide.gif

EDIT: Match over.

You still have two of your most in-form players (Symonds and Gilly).

Good wicket for India! Was just about to post here saying that it looks all Australia, when RP got that wicket (was cursing RP too coz he didnt look threatening at all)

You still have two of your most in-form players (Symonds and Gilly).

Good wicket for India! Was just about to post here saying that it looks all Australia, when RP got that wicket (was cursing RP too coz he didnt look threatening at all)

Gilchrist is not in the best of form. But he's one shot away from being in awesome form again.

Yeah Singh scalping Hussey! More of this is awesomeness!

Good innings from Hussey. He was playing well and for his team.

Arpy nor Kumble have looked threatening at all today, no matter if they pick up wickets or not.
I say give Irfan a quick spell.

Arpy nor Kumble have looked threatening at all today, no matter if they pick up wickets or not.
I say give Irfan a quick spell.

Ishant on the contrary has looked like a world class bowler today with his amazing line and length.. I feel he should come on soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread