India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone saw this coming. Sharma's bowled beautifully.

Was only a matter of time really, well deserved wicket for Sharma. This is Clarke chance to make a name for himself, fail here and the wolves will be calling for his head again.

One thing about Clarke, his shots are going to be harder to catch than his defence.

Can you elaborate on that?

The wickets of Hussey, Clarke, Symmo, and Gilly will be crucial! :)

Last edited:
Huge wicket for India.

You know, Sharma's action reminds me of someone elses. Anyone care to guess? It shouldn't be hard.

The wickets of Hussey, Clarke, Symmo, and Gilly will be crucial! :)

Hehe as they always are :) Hussey is the big one he is keeping the inns together and has shown in ODI to be able to guide teams to totals. Don't want Roy and Gilly in until 100 runs from the total and even then I wouldn't be totally confident.

Can you elaborate on that?
Not really, it's just that even if he plays a streaky cover drive, it isn't really as likely to feather straight behind as a defensive prod and if he plays shots, he's less likely to leave the one that hits middle stump.

Nevermind then. I kinda thought it was a bit like Dizzy's. At least his one from 3 or so years back.

Nevermind then. I kinda thought it was a bit like Dizzy's. At least his one from 3 or so years back.

Hmmm.... I had forgotten the way Gillespie bowled. But now after you said that, I have successfully recalled the way he bowled, and YES its a bit similar to how Ishant's action is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread