India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying Australia will get the target as India should definitely win it from here but I do get tired when every time a team chases over 400, analysts regurgitate and re-regurgitate the fact that only ... teams have chased ... over and over again.

It's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

It's somewhat relevant, it shows how hard it is. This will be a tough one, it shows you how miss Australia are missing Matthew Hayden. Without him, I daresay that the series could be a lot closer than 2-0. India would surely have one at least one of the tests.

Ponting, Hussey and Clarke need to fire today, to show what they're made of. All 3 are under pressure, especially Punter as the skipper, he needs a century to guide the team.

Been a solid start so far by us. Hussey had a very close call with Kumble first over but other than that we have been able to put the bad ball away.

Not a good start for India. Ishant is troubling the Australians, but the wickets arent just coming. Both are well settled and will start attacking us and will score runs.

Not happy when Kumble bowled RP Singh for so long. I wanted Irfan to start the day off.

a good start by the aussies.....and i wont be surprised if they go
on to win this match !!!

yes......you cant predict ANYTHING when india's playing........
there might be a possibility that not even a single wicket would
fall but on the other hand....we might finish off the game within
a session :eek:

That Ishant looks really promising good pace and swing both ways along with his height. Good player of the future, lucky for us our players have managed to stay in.

a good start by the aussies.....and i wont be surprised if they go on to win this match !!!

yes......you cant predict ANYTHING when india's playing........
there might be a possibility that not even a single wicket would
fall but on the other hand....we might finish off the game within
a session :eek:

Right now with these two in and settling down, I am scared that they might win it without losing a wicket. Wicket is not coming from anywhere!

Really close one there for Ponting can't pick whether to leave it or block. India at least hasn't let Australia get away so a wicket here and they are well on top again.

How close was that lbw appeal from Sharma? I can't watch the game atm. Also, what did Hawkeye say about it?

Really close one there for Ponting can't pick whether to leave it or block. India at least hasn't let Australia get away so a wicket here and they are well on top again.

But Australia are slowly eating away into the target. With Symonds, Gilchrist and the likes still remaining, its tough for India if they dont get a wicket soon

How close was that lbw appeal from Sharma? I can't watch the game atm. Also, what did Hawkeye say about it?

That one was hitting according to hawkeye wasn't plum and with this pitch it's hard to know what the bounce will be like. Billy also not a fan of giving LBW it seems :)

But Australia are slowly eating away into the target. With Symonds, Gilchrist and the likes still remaining, its tough for India if they dont get a wicket soon

Yea that's true although those two can get out as they can score.

Last edited:
I had a feeling, and still do, that these two are going to scare the Indians with the way they bat. We're bowling well though, I think it's a matter of time.

Yeah Sharma! Maybe Ponting is fast becoming Sharma's Bunny-at least in this match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread