India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel the match slipping out of India's hand BIG!!!!!! This partnership (esp. Micheal Clarke) look very very dangerous

Sehwag IN!!!!! Not a bad move at all. We need to try everything here. Even Ganguly and Tendulkar

Sehwag's hair, or the lack of it, always makes me laugh.

This partnership could well be decisive. I'm nervous.

EDIT: Out!

Last edited:
Woooo Hoooo Monk does it again. Monks on fire. Gilly the danger goes.

I can feel the match slipping out of India's hand BIG!!!!!! This partnership (esp. Micheal Clarke) look very very dangerous

Sehwag IN!!!!! Not a bad move at all. We need to try everything here. Even Ganguly and Tendulkar

i'd second that.....gilly can steal the game away from the opposition.........!!
and hes doing exactly that !!

just need 2 more wickets...............:upray:upray:upray

O my god!!!! O my god!!!! O my god!!!! O my god!!!! O my god!!!!

Sehwag, The Monk!!!! He does it!!!! What amazing stuff!!!! YESSSSSSS....

Awesome wicket!! The game is hugely back in India's favor. Finish it guys plz!!!

Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!
THE MONK STRIKES! What a vital blow!
Now we need to get rid of Clarke. It was slipping out of our hands but brilliant captaincy!
Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!!

We never really had a shot to be honest. I don't know why people thought we did.

It aint over till India is involved. The lower order scores more runs than top order against us :p

We never really had a shot to be honest. I don't know why people thought we did.

I'm sure you know that Australia is probably the only team that could have won chasing 400 odd...them and the Windies, I feel.

its not over yet guys. brett lee is more than useful with the bat

It is, well done on the win.

I'm sure you know that Australia is probably the only team that could have won chasing 400 odd...them and the Windies, I feel.

We had too many batsmen out of form to do it imo.

Last edited:
MONK !!!! YOU BEAUTY !!!

australia still have a shot ! cant rule them out completely......
UNTIL CLARKE GOES !!

also, lees no muck with the bat....can hang around while clarke
scores his runs..............!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread