India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesss. Finally Breaking that 71 run partnership! That's pretty insane!

The commentators are making all the indians worry with their humoring of Australia possibly being able to win this, and stories of great run chases and draws. Dont worry guys. You will win. At least you better. My friends have seen my previous nude run comment and are holding me to it!!! Common India!!

Dont know what Tait will do! But Johnson and Clark have contributed to giving India a major major scare (I almost broke my eye glasses in anger as the partnership reached 60+)....

Come on Pathan! Get Tait and finish this off man! Its been heart stopping and these Australians never refuse to die..... PLZ GET IT!!!!

India must be asleep dravid should of caught that.
The way you are playing atm you dont deserve to win anything.

oh no Ned Kelly is on strike .

The commentators are making all the indians worry with their humoring of Australia possibly being able to win this, and stories of great run chases and draws. Dont worry guys. You will win. At least you better. My friends have seen my previous nude run comment and are holding me to it!!! Common India!!

I should say, I agree... Being an Indian fan, hearing these commentators have been so irritating. It surely adds some pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread