India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Indian bowlers took a stump with the stump cam in it. Your not supposed to take those ones. lol

There we go. Well done India. Game well done.

India stop our streak yet again. Great work.

Right, now I'm off get some donkeys of Bowden and Rauf. ;)

I didn't see anything different in that celebration then the one in sydney. They even proudly flew their flag and jumped around. So again what was all the fuss about? Why were Australians arrogant?

I thought India's celebration was just fine and well deserved.

Its Bradman!

Johnsons average is 99!

LOL

I didn't see anything different in that celebration then the one in sydney. They even proudly flew their flag and jumped around. So again what was all the fuss about? Why were Australians arrogant?

Although im sure we would have been grilled for flying the flag. Dont worry man, just accept they have double standards. Then you can sleep at night. They are the way they are.

Last edited:
Well now that the match is over Rabbitoh can return to his old avatar!

Well deserved :confused: :rolleyes: we are still leading the series 2-1 :p They were celebrating like they won the series :laugh

Well done guys!!!! It was fun! A well deserved victory! And it has been achieved primarily by the two dark horses - Virender Sehwag and Irfan Pathan. Both were on the comeback and they did well at the toughest places of all - Perth!

Only Australia can scare us like that, and right now all my anger that I vented on RP Singh came down with that yorker length delivery that finished off this match and got that victory! Well played Australia. Had it not been for some controversial decisions, I shudder to think what the result of this match would have been.

Something before I end - India ended Steve Waugh side's 16th consecutive win at Kolkatta and then went on to win again at Chennai. Can they repeat history and win at Adelaide to square this series which would be one of the greatest achievements of indian cricket (We played well in Sydney too).

LOL

Although im sure we would have been grilled for flying the flag. Dont worry man, just accept they have double standards. Then you can sleep at night. They are the way they are.

I thought it was really disrespectful to fly the Indian flag like that.

Any team who takes 3 wickets in a over to win with 5 minutes left in the match is going to celebrate like that. India played well but they didn't do anything amazing.

Something before I end - India ended Steve Waugh side's 16th consecutive win at Kolkatta and then went on to win again at Chennai. Can they repeat history and win at Adelaide to square this series which would be one of the greatest achievements of indian cricket (We played well in Sydney too).

Australia will once again start their winning streaks against India @ Adleaide :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread