• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
i really hope sreesanth gets called up for someone else
get to see some fireworks

sreesanth wont return to india as the same sreesanth who left if the aussies give him a taste of his own medicine

you can tell players like symonds and hayden are itchiing for sreesanth to come to australia and were dissapoiinted when he didnt come

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That was something I actually thought about. Only for this game though. We should see Sehwag coming in to bat along with Jaffer at the SCG.

+ Something offtopic, the PlanetCricket India Skin looks great, so do the other skins.
Maybe , a change of skin would bring in some change of luck for India.
Also notice my changed avatar, back to the Tri-colour now !

I agree.. The new India skin looks fantabulous! Changed mine to it now too!

I feel they should accomodate Sehwag somehow for Sydney. Sehwag can either give us quick runs or will get out early. Its now worth a gamble to try it.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have read both, Indian and Australian sources (I will find them if you must read them, but can't be bothered right now) that Munaf Patel has been called to appear in Australia asap but the BCCI cannot track him down.

If Agarkar gets picked, over the dozens who have performed better in domestic cricket (even for Mumbai), it will be the biggest joke of all.

The best bowlers in domestic cricket are in Australia. According to bowling coach Venky they cannot bowl right length for Aussie pitches that is why they r looking for experienced bowler and hence Munaf & Agarkar. Personally i would not mind if both of them go missing.

Dravid opening? Which idiot came up with that idea?

Team thinktak which has all players above 34 years old including Dravid. I think I sense Dravid retiring from international cricket after this tour. Hes already being dropped from odis.

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The best bowlers in domestic cricket are in Australia. According to bowling coach Venky they cannot bowl right length for Aussie pitches that is why they r looking for experienced bowler and hence Munaf & Agarkar. Personally i would not mind if both of them go missing.

Can I have a source please.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If they are calling over Agarkar then they have big problems. They can't go back to the past and if he isn't good enough to get into the India 11 before this tour then hes going to be in for a hiding to nothing.

jordox

International Cricketer
Minor? You've been downright racist!

There are 3 days left. With 2 days to play and 400 to chase, I say game on.

Racist? What?

After your teams dismal batting effort all I said was "I'm not even going to say anything" and I'm racist?

And if your referring to my 'curry eaters' how is that racist? Please explain it to me. In India they eat a lot of curry don't they?

I'm sorry if that is a racist term, really I am, I never knew it was :)

P.S:

What about Brett Lee! I told you Indian fans that he would trouble them but you didn't listen :(

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Racist? What?

After your teams dismal batting effort all I said was "I'm not even going to say anything" and I'm racist?

And if your referring to my 'curry eaters' how is that racist? Please explain it to me. In India they eat a lot of curry don't they?

I'm sorry if that is a racist term, really I am, I never knew it was :)

P.S:

What about Brett Lee! I told you Indian fans that he would trouble them but you didn't listen :(

Curry Eaters- Racist.
"We don't know how to speak English" Insulting.
We don't have running water, what the hell man. Or in your words "WTF!?!??!!"

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Jordox, where are you from and who do you support because on mumerous occasions, you've referred to Australia as 'we'?

Rozil

School Cricketer
Hi all, first post here! :D

Australia look to have this test match in the bag. The will set a total around 450 to chase most likely thus win the game.

And I think there has been a lot of smoke blown up India's (for lack of a better word, arse). An Indian fan earlier was saying that Brett Lee is inconsistent and 'let him play class'..

Well we could turn around to that statement and say 'let India play class!'. I don't know why lots of people on here are thinking that India are going to win a test. Pakistan and England are not class, I'm sorry.

jordox

International Cricketer
Jordox, where are you from and who do you support because on mumerous occasions, you've referred to Australia as 'we'?

Who do I support? Look to the left.

I don't recall using 'we' but I live in Australia now, so maybe that's why. I am really really behind Australia here, because as I've said numerous times, India don't deserve all the hype they've been getting. As Rozil put it well.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Hi all, first post here! :D

Australia look to have this test match in the bag. The will set a total around 450 to chase most likely thus win the game.

And I think there has been a lot of smoke blown up India's (for lack of a better word, arse). An Indian fan earlier was saying that Brett Lee is inconsistent and 'let him play class'..

Well we could turn around to that statement and say 'let India play class!'. I don't know why lots of people on here are thinking that India are going to win a test. Pakistan and England are not class, I'm sorry.

Yay. Looks a great member...

Rozil

School Cricketer
Yay. Looks a great member...

Instead of making cracks at me, how about you prove me how I'm wrong. India have performed well against England and Pakistan at late. They aren't class, and I find it funny that numerous people on here have said "let Australia play class' I think Sri Lanka are a better team than both of them.

Look, I know India is a good team. They have numerous players that average over 40 and they are most likely the second best team in the world. I'm just saying that the comment 'let Australia play class' can also be used against India.

:)

No hard feelings. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult people over the internet by expressing a perfectly legit point.

Hayden and Jaques look good out there. Some nice shots.

How many teams are class in your opinion?

That really is beside the point my friend. Many many people have said "let Australia play class' when India haven't been playing class as of late either, so why can't we say 'let India play class'..

Is it that hard to get ya noggin around? :p

Last edited:

Animator!

School Cricketer
I think he genuinely meant you looked like a good member mate. Cos you do. The more people who'll debate over the game fairly and properly the better.

zreh

Club Cricketer
Well what can I say?

After kepping Australia to 342, I thought here is the chanse of the series, try to pile up a big score and put pressure on the Aussies. I was hoping that they would be as positive as Jacques and Hayden were, but no, Jaffer and Dravid just tried to survive out there, and were in a shell....I dont care how many delieveries you block, if the indians dont get runs off the bat, the confidence will be low. Brilliant display by the aussie fast bowlers, they gave nothing away, and really bogged India down. As an Indian fan i am happy that Shaun Tait sat out for Brad Hogg, who did not look like a threat. The way Tendulkar and Ganguly played was what India have to do to be successful. Australia is the best team in the world and you cannot be in a defensive mindset if you want to challenge them. If you do that, Australia will trample over you. An aggressive approach is what is needed to be successful. I can Australia piling ona huge score in the second innings, and if they give India a day and a half to bat, it will take something special for india to win. Australia are well on top and looking to breeze past and win this first game....

Brilliant bowling from the Aussie seamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread