India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLUMB! Nows our turn to complain:p

SACK BOWDEN!!! GET RID OF HIM!!! BURN HIM!!!

Joking...;)

lol Dravid must be in good stead with the gods, not only surviving that rather dead on lbw, but simply getting his foot in the way of it.

What the hell!!!! That delivery from Johnson was plum!!!!

cud sumbody please tell me who was the beneficiary of the decision u r talking about. m stuck in office now :crying

sorry got it didn't read the above mentioned post

Cant agree more.... That was quite plumb (even more so becoz it was a yorker on the toe).

The shaky umpiring continues..... Hope it doesnt spoil another ripper of a test match

hohoho....anyways...aussies had the luck already in getting a wrong decision against sachin!!....though a close one....

with only the pace attack ....is really getting down to slow over rate...india also should be a bit careful about it...dont know how would they get about it!

That was a pretty poor decision as well. I thought he was gone, no questions asked.

I think the umpiring here has been far more steady. But that may be because it's easy to beat what happened in the last game.

Tait's bowling slower than Mitchell Johnson (according to the speed reader).

Last edited:
PLUMB! Nows our turn to complain:p

SACK BOWDEN!!! GET RID OF HIM!!! BURN HIM!!!

Joking...;)

You could start that if 8-10 decisions go against you.At the moment its 1-1.
That was a shocker form Billy ! `Silly Billy` gives Dravid a life !
You could call that a definition of a plum LBW !

Dravid playing some unusually breathtaking shots... Hope he can make use of his luck.

The partnership is going at run a ball. Thats quite surprising since we have seen the fall of two very important wickets in quick succession. Quite unusual for me

Hmm, naughty mister billy. He made a big boo boo. Mitch robbed of a wicket, 2nd bad call for australia. How will this affect the course of the match I wonder. At least it makes for good cricket.

there are still 24 overs left for the day!!!!!!

If Ganguly had been captain the match referee would have banned him for 2 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread