India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup ET. Thankfully, I'm on break so staying awake doesn't get in the way of anything else.

Yay! Laxman dropped! Let's hope he can add in a few boundaries now to really rub it in.

Last edited:
Yesss! 1 run away from sweet slumber. bowl 'nother half volley for me Lee!

woohoo pulled for four! Time to sleep. We are sauce and gravy now! Let's hope the bowling backs up this effort once more!

boy how i wish laxman was in his late 20s.. but he should still shield the tail.. rp singh may be playin well but cant count on him for too long.. over 400 lead and i think it will be a tough contest

Laxman pulls one away. Lead over 380 now and hopefully we should have this match in the bag. Will take a tremendous batting performance to win it, and certainly a deserved win if the Aussies get there.

Well lead is 385 and this match is in kitty. Australia have been stopped at 16 wins again by Indian. Wooooooooooooooooo

RP batting like a senior pro, defending in solid fashion

I feel a lead of 400+ would be terrific for the Indian bowlers (if we get there!). But they need to be careful. They havent got this sort of an opportunity often in their lives. Two days to bowl out Australia, and Australia also have a chance to make the memorable chase. They should bowl tight and hit the areas

I feel the wicket has kept up well, and its the new ball with the conditions (along with consistent bounce and decent pace) that has kept the wickets coming.

Well lead is 385 and this match is in kitty. Australia have been stopped at 16 wins again by Indian. Wooooooooooooooooo

Come on wait! Its Australia and we have 2 full days and half of the final session of today. Dont get too far ahead

Last edited:
dhoni+laxman partnership saved the match for india... dhoni,in spite of his lack of talent comes in useful for us. only reason i think is he is strong headed... sachin n others r talented but not so strong mentally

laxman is prettty decent blend of the 2.

any takes on that??

Last edited:
dhoni+laxman partnership saved the match for india... dhoni,in spite of his lack of talent comes in useful for us. only reason i think is he is strong headed... sachin n others r talented but not so strong mentally

laxman is prettty decent blend of the 2.

any takes on that??

Lack of technique, not talent... He is quite talented! Sachin and others are technically tight and supremely talented. I agree with the mental make up. Sachin doesnt seem to be mentally strong when under pressure. Dhoni is different and he can handle pressure.

Any one who agrees with me that we need to retain Laxman in the ODI side? He loves Australia, and last time too, he scored two hundreds in the ODI's after being retained in the ODI side

Lack of technique, not talent... He is quite talented! Sachin and others are technically tight and supremely talented. I agree with the mental make up. Sachin doesnt seem to be mentally strong when under pressure. Dhoni is different and he can handle pressure.

Any one who agrees with me that we need to retain Laxman in the ODI side? He loves Australia, and last time too, he scored two hundreds in the ODI's after being retained in the ODI side

maybe yes against aussies... but who do we drop?? thats whr it boils down to..

maybe yes against aussies... but who do we drop?? thats whr it boils down to..

Dravid didnt play the last few ODI series and should keep staying out of the team (he doesnt look in full flow, and wont be that useful in the ODI's). I would may be keep Saurav out too. Since Laxman is also an average fielder, I would replace one with another. We need guys like Gambhir, Uthappa, etc for the fielding.

Dravid didnt play the last few ODI series and should keep staying out of the team (he doesnt look in full flow, and wont be that useful in the ODI's). I would may be keep Saurav out too. Since Laxman is also an average fielder, I would replace one with another. We need guys like Gambhir, Uthappa, etc for the fielding.

i think raina also shud be considered.. lad looks VERY talented to me.. but even as of now.. our one day side is pretty strong..

and again laxman takes single off the 1st ball

thanks heaven hayden is not playing..

and agin laxmn...awww

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread