India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, exactly. I don't see cracks anywhere in the Indian team. They were probably marginally the better of the two teams in Lahore. The media is trying hard to make some juicy stories out of them, but the actual team is quite fused, I feel.

I have to say, Dravid is mentally very tough and he likes challanges. Not only he likes them, but he knows how to cop with them and how to handle them efficiently. :hpraise :hpraise
Dravid has the potential in himself to become a best ever and most successful Indian captain. :hpraise :hpraise

Last edited:
I have to say, Pakistan is looking Happy, no matter if they lose or win! They are looking like a team, a unit! Finnally, We don't have fights, we see our players playing soccer in camp, and having fun! For me that shows that we have teamwork, which probably is the most valuable thing in sports.

Thats good for the team! After all...cricket is a game, a sport and at the end of the day we have to take it easy. It should be a team effort and its good to see positiveness and friendliness in Pakistan team. I reckon the same situation in India and hopefully other teams as well.

Pak_cricketer said:
I have to say, Pakistan is looking Happy, no matter if they lose or win! They are looking like a team, a unit! Finnally, We don't have fights, we see our players playing soccer in camp, and having fun! For me that shows that we have teamwork, which probably is the most valuable thing in sports.

I agree with that! They look a much better and a more well knitted unit now than before!

I fear that the weather and the pitches might mar a great contest between these two periliously close balanced sides! You cant say who will win when these two sides compete now! But the first test was as bad as it can get! And with Faisalabad also not offering too much hope, it might all hinge on Karachi!

faislabad pitches are not known for result, statistics says it all not many result has been produced. let just hope we do get a result and surely weather not ruining cricket.

srk121 said:
faislabad pitches are not known for result, statistics says it all not many result has been produced. let just hope we do get a result and surely weather not ruining cricket.

I know man also the next match is not gonna be intresting, in fact in 3rd test i think we gonna get result.

In that case, both teams may not be as aggressive, seeing as they'll have all to lose in that game. Let's all put in a prayer that the F'bad game goes ahead mostly untouched. :p

sohummisra said:
In that case, both teams may not be as aggressive, seeing as they'll have all to lose in that game. Let's all put in a prayer that the F'bad game goes ahead mostly untouched. :p

Even if one of the teams shows the intent to win, it should prove to be a good contest! If Pakistan have really changed, they should also go for a win if Faisalabad turns out to be a damp squib! India will naturally go for a win as sounded by their captain Dravid and vice captain Sehwag that they are here to win!

muhammad_inzi said:
Only 2 days left. And I've checked the weather it is sunny with no rain interuption.

Yeah you're right I've just checked the weather of Faisalabad. Hope it doesn't rain and all that. Also it's 70 degree Fahrenheit so not that bad.

ronny_kingsley said:
Same control as Inzamam has over his team.

Isnt it the other Inzamam who fought a WWE bout with Younis Khan in the World Cup ???

Cant be this one captaining.

Also who was the player who decided to oblige his captain by going in at no.6 when his captain asked him to open.(Rumours has it hat they fought and Afridi won the Intercontinental championship)

Couldnt be the Afridi who is playing here.

Atleast Ganguly and Dravid havent had a WOrldheavyweight Championship decided between them yet.

Dont tell me that times have changed and so has the team.That "love" would still stay for life.
Inzamam wasn't captain during the world cup. And that Afridi spat was between him and Younis Khan.

Anyway, try reading my post again would ya! I wasn't trying to put Dravid down, just pointing out that he needs to keep his players in check and make sure they know who is the captain if he wants to be a successful captain in the long run. No need to be defensive about my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread