India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good batting by both players as the last test which they had a patnership over 200 runs. Hope someone can restrict one of them and then the Indian can carry on from there.

Great spells from RP and Zaheer first up!

But Younis Khan and Yousuf tormenting India again! I guess Pakistan might score more than the 326 that they scored on Day 1 at Lahore!

Zaheer looks dangerous! He and RP look like picking up wickets

Holding has pointed out the flaw in Irfan pathan! looks like Pathan has his thumb going out of the seam and that makes him lose pace off his deliveries. Zaheer has his on the seam and he gets extra pace. Same with RP! Pathan needs to work on it! He is useless in this match and in this series!

Younis khan out.........
RP Singh in action again.... i might feel there is some swing in the pitch... so that might give some result

muhammad_inzi said:
Mailk was unlucky but Younis and Youhana are playing very well.
There is no player called Youhana in Pakistan team & If there was any,he has changed his name now & in order to avoid controversy, u should mention his new name in your posts.

Last edited:
Yes RP Singh on fire. Whoa full credit to Yuvraj what a superb catch. Mind Blowing, Amazing and astonished.

R.P.Singh having a ball!
If we can get Afridi immediately after tea , we are surely in the game !

I would bowl Sachin against Afridi over the wicket and like to see how he goes against the spin.
Inzy is also looking in ominous touch !

I forgot to add , what a catch by Yuvraj !
Reminded me of a catch by Collingwood in the Natwest Series 2005 to dismiss Hayden !

Last edited:
aditya123 said:
R.P.Singh having a ball!
If we can get Afridi immediately after tea , we are surely in the game !

I would bowl Sachin against Afridi around the wicket and like to see how he goes against the spin.
Inzy is also looking in ominous touch !

I forgot to add , what a catch by Yuvraj !
Reminded me of a catch by Collingwood in the Natwest Series 2005 to dismiss Hayden !

That was the one hell of a catch. I would rate that catch better than collingwood too.

Inzi looks perplexed at the moment against Kumble's bowling. 2 tight LBW calls went to Inzi's favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread