India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai isn't 10 Lakhs is equal to 1 Million Dollar. I'm sure it is I million Dollar equal to 10 Lakhs.

$1 = Rs. 44
$1000 = Rs. 44000
$1000000 = Rs. 440,000,00

So, a million dollars is 440 lakhs, which is far more than 10 lakhs.

^ I feel I've done something incorrectly, though.

vibs89 said:
Sai isn't 10 Lakhs is equal to 1 Million Dollar. I'm sure it is I million Dollar equal to 10 Lakhs.

I did all those conversion on XE.com ! If you have to ask them!

sohummisra said:
$1 = Rs. 44
$1000 = Rs. 44000
$1000000 = Rs. 440,000,00

So, a million dollars is 440 lakhs, which is far more than 10 lakhs.

^ I feel I've done something incorrectly, though.

You've done wrong. I had asked my mom too. She said that 10 Lakhs is equal to 1 Million Dollar. And about 440 Lakhs it would be like many billion dollars. Well let's get back to topic. Who cares abt the money coversation.

Well, now India has a pace attack that ranks well in experience. Irfan Pathan, Zaheer Khan and Ajit Agarkar all have played quite a good amount of matches and can gel well together when they play in the same match! Obviously any one of these bowlers have to be entrusted the job of drying up the runs when the going gets tough (as it is expected against Pakistan!). But the problem is, all these bowlers arent good containers except for Pathan but only to some extent! Zaheer and Agarkar are wicket takers and dont mind going for some runs if they get wickets!

I feel RP Singh can fill that slot! First test, the top three pacers should play! If Pakistan show good signs of batting agains them, then either of Zaheer or Agarkar should be dropped to make way for RP Singh who can choke up the runs by bowling to a good line and length!

I am happy with the pace attack that is touring Pakistan! Only if VRV Singh is blooded soon and is ready to go, we will have an even more better bowling attack! On the spinning front, we have to let go our reluctant acceptance of Kartik! I am not impressed with him. We should try Piyush soon and blood him too. Both Piyush and VRV can handle the bat very well.

Don't worry VRV Singh will be picked againts England though. The squad they annouced are they for only for test or both ODI and test.

Its a test only squad. The ODI squad would be announced later!

May be VRV for the ODI's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread