India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hope so. I thougt its both for Test and ODI Squad. Hope VRV Singh Raina and Roa be picked.

vibs89 said:
You've done wrong. I had asked my mom too. She said that 10 Lakhs is equal to 1 Million Dollar. And about 440 Lakhs it would be like many billion dollars. Well let's get back to topic. Who cares abt the money coversation.
Let me clear this up. 1 million dollars is NOT EQUAL to 10 lakhs. It is WAY more that that. sohummisra is right. you can check this out in any website.

Adarsh said:
Let me clear this up. 1 million dollars is NOT EQUAL to 10 lakhs. It is WAY more that that. sohummisra is right. you can check this out in any website.

Hey thanks now I got it. Now let's get back to topic and hope this thread will be the best thread ever and better than ashes.
28.gif

bestthreadever5cw.gif

Last edited:
Adarsh said:
Here is a chart to clear all the money conversion confusion and get back to the thread topic. (Source: Merrill Lynch [India].)

Attachments

• scr_cap_001.gif
    scr_cap_001.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 88
rahulk666 said:
Here is a chart to clear all the money conversion confusion and get back to the thread topic. (Source: Merrill Lynch [India].)

So I was right. I knew it. Hey thanks for the chart.

muhammad_inzi said:
i heard zaheer khan is in india squad in their next tour in pak
What next tour? You mean upcoming series.
And, yes he is!
:cheers

Murali Kartik was probably only in the team to lend some variety to the spin attack. However, he was more or less a bench-warmer unless one of Kumble/Bhajji got injured so I think it's a pretty good decision to drop him. Unless one of our ace spinners get injured. About our 'debutant' picks, I'm just gonna keep quiet for now because this could turn into a dream choice or a poor idea.

sohummisra said:
Murali Kartik was probably only in the team to lend some variety to the spin attack. However, he was more or less a bench-warmer unless one of Kumble/Bhajji got injured so I think it's a pretty good decision to drop him. Unless one of our ace spinners get injured. About our 'debutant' picks, I'm just gonna keep quiet for now because this could turn into a dream choice or a poor idea.

Yeah, and if a spinner gets injured, you can well fly down a replacement (Murali Kartik)!

welcome back Rahul, haven't seen you in quite sometime. Amazingly you always come back when theres a India-Pakistan series :p

For all you Jaffer haters!!

Jaffer scored 162 in Ranji match yesterday...

Most of the players like Z. Khan, Jaffer, Laxman... turned up for ranji matches... but our prima donnas... Sachin, Sehwag, Ganguly... didn't care to get some match practise...

Ganguly of all should have turned up to play for Bengal to get some match practise... but he would have known that he would have not been able to score much there too...

Pak_cricketer said:
welcome back Rahul, haven't seen you in quite sometime. Amazingly you always come back when theres a India-Pakistan series :p
Thanks. I am just like Shahid... we show up at opportune moments only.. :P

Let me clear it up again. 10 lakh rupees = 1 million rupees, not one million dollars. One million dollars = 1 million rupees * 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread