India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
Thank god, no Bucknor to terrorise the Indians!

Its Ganguly who decides whether he needs match practice or not! According to my opinion, its his choice to have match practice or not! He is in good form (40 and 39 in the Delhi test!) and that hundred and 5 wickets before the Delhi test for Bengal which paved the way for his selection into the team for the Sri Lankan tests!

So its he who decides whether he needs match practice! We do not know what he thinks of! He might be hoping for the warm up game in Pakistan to get himself acclimatised! we never know! but as of now, cant blame him!
Wow!! You really pissed off aren't you??... ton of exclamation marks there... I am sure you too are a lil upset not to see Ganguly playing a Ranji match.

I think Ganguly should have played just to show the BCCI, the captain, the coach and his critics that he is trying his best to get match-fit.

muhammad_inzi said:
what u think is he gonna perform against pak
I think he will perform in Pakistan this time around. His main problem early in the career was that he moved far too across the stumps without being in a position to move his feet quickly if needed. but he has corrected that flaw and may be he is here to stay.

muhammad_inzi said:
did wasim jaffer played international cricket before
vibs89 said:
Yap he did play. But he failed consectively so he was lkicked out. But now he is back. Hopefully he will play good againts Pakistan.
muhammad_inzi said:
what u think is he gonna perform against pak
vibs89 said:
Well We'll have to see and wait.
muhammad_inzi said:
i heard in first class he has 50 average
vibs89 said:
Yeah so what about it. Not 50 more than 50.
Dude vibs and inzi it's not a chat room! You guys are having a conversation like a chat room here.

Dhoni said:
Dude vibs and inzi it's not a chat room! You guys are having a conversation like a chat room here.

Well do u have a problem preet. if so I have seen many post like yours " Oh Ok thanks yeah cool containing only few words" First try to improve your mistake then tell others.

Dhoni said:

yoo i dont have info about wasim jafer so i ask my friends well he dont have any problem to answer well who the hell r u to telling us to stop.

Stop!

muhammad_inzi said:
Dude, what can't you understand? It's not a chat room. For god sake please stop! It's call spamming and that?s what you're just doing. SO, STOP! :mad

@Mod. Please can you delete all these Inzi's posts?

muhammad_inzi said:
One more spam post from you in this thread, and all subsequent posts I find will be deleted. ie, you will be stopped from posting in this thread.

By the way, any response to this post will be considered spam.

When will Pakistan announce their squad for the first test? I am particularly interested in their opening pair in batting. Shoaib Malik underwent some surgery recently... Is he gonna be fit for the first test? Salman Butt is assured of one opening spot. But, if Shoaib Malik is not fit till first test does that mean Umar, Farhat, Hameed are back into contention?? Do you think Afridi can open the batting in tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread