India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
vibs89 said:
There you go Pakistan has the game on his card. India loss and I'll reckon it will be allout before tea. And I must say what a bowling by Asif. Very good bowling by Asif and I guess he will be the man of the match.

vibs but u said india gonna do this they gonna make 700 and its gonna be flat pitch, what happen now. :D

muhammad_inzi said:
vibs but u said india gonna do this they gonna make 700 and its gonna be flat pitch, what happen now. :D

Excuse me When did I say that. Don't make fall excuse and yeah I did say it's a flat pitch not 700. Think before you speak.

vibs89 said:
Excuse me When did I say that. Don't make fall excuse and yeah I did say it's a flat pitch not 700. Think before you speak.

look u getting mad at me ok remember when we went to galaxy and u said.

Is Yuvraj looking to win it today itself for India?

30 (20 balls)!!!!

India 115/4 off 22 overs at more than 5 per over! The ball is 22 overs old and much easier to play now! C'mon Saurav and Yuvraj! If you guys stay at the wicket for the rest of the day, we can think of a record chase here at Karachi!

Saurav is 21 (23 balls)!! Extremely good for the current Saurav who has toned down his aggression!

Remember when India started, they had almost 165 overs remaining in the test. Even if we lose 10 to 15 overs, we are looking at 150 overs and a run rate of 4.5 or so!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:

30 (20 balls)!!!!

India 115/4 off 22 overs at more than 5 per over! The ball is 22 overs old and much easier to play now! C'mon Saurav and Yuvraj! If you guys stay at the wicket for the rest of the day, we can think of a record chase here at Karachi!

Saurav is 21 (23 balls)!! Extremely good for the current Saurav who has toned down his aggression!

Remember when India started, they had almost 165 overs remaining in the test. Even if we lose 10 to 15 overs, we are looking at 150 overs and a run rate of 4.5 or so!

Don't get your hopes too much. We already lost the match I mean we're in the way in loosing this match.

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:

30 (20 balls)!!!!

That high runrate is due to the fact that Younis Khan has set a very attacking field and as he should be doing.

Yuvraj is playing really well.... we must get this guy in order order to assure our victory............... Remember dhoni and pathan r still there

saisrini80 said:

30 (20 balls)!!!!

I`ll start thinking of us saving the game if these 2 stay till end of today !
Yuvraj just surviving a couple of scares .

Great chance for Yuvraj to prove his worth in test cricket.
Tendulkar was looking very very good for a big knock.
He was very unfortunate to get a ball keeping terribly low.

If Ganguly and Yuvraj survive till end of today.
We can expect at least 140 runs today and that leaves 330 for tomorrow with 6 wickets in hand and Pathan and Dhoni to follow.

Still a huge mountain to climb.
But to quote Aamir Khan from Lagaan "Sapne wahi sach kar sakte hain jo sapne dekhte hain" .
In English "Only those who have big dreams can think of achieving them"

Till then, keep dreaming !
I`ll post after the end of today`s play.
Hopefully with India only 4 wickets down.

Last edited:
Lot of people were saying that the pitch has become very flat & its easy to bat on it now.Well,if its true,then what happened to the "strongest" batting lineup in the world that they've lost four wickets so early in their 2nd innings?

And for those who said "Pathan is better than all of Pakistani pacers":If he was more useful than any of his Pakistani counterpats,he would've helped his team to restrict Pakistan to 100 in the 1st innings after when they were 39-6 & performed in the 2nd innings when his team needed him to do so.

This Pakistan team is capable of beating any test playing nation of the world & they've proved it in recent times.I think the next series against Australia would be exciting to watch.

Last edited:
aditya123 said:
I`ll start thinking of us saving the game if these 2 stay till end of today !
Yuvraj just surviving a couple of scares .

Great chance for Yuvraj to prove his worth in test cricket.
Tendulkar was looking very very good for a big knock.
He was very unfortunate to get a ball keeping terribly low.

If Ganguly and Yuvraj survive till end of today.
We can expect at least 140 runs today and that leaves 330 for tomorrow with 6 wickets in hand and Pathan and Dhoni to follow.

Still a huge mountain to climb.
But to quote Aamir Khan from Lagaan "Sapne wahi sach kar sakte hain jo sapne dekhte hain" .
In English "Only those who have big dreams can think of achieving them"

Till then, keep dreaming !
I`ll post after the end of today`s play.
Hopefully with India only 4 wickets down.

I like the quote of Amir says it in Lagaan. And about the thses too players standing in the crease till end of the day. Impossible don't dream. We being to much positive but nothing comes out what we expect.

Well it's always an advantage bowling last on any pitch when the opposition have the pressure of chasing.

That's a great team batting performance by Pakistan though. I don't imagine that Salman Butt thought he be the lowest scorer in the team when he was first out for 53!

I don`t think India deserve to win after allowing Pakistan to set a 600+ target after having Pakistan at 39/6 .

vibs89 said:
I like the quote of Amir says it in Lagaan. And about the thses too players standing in the crease till end of the day. Impossible don't dream. We being to much positive but nothing comes out what we expect.

You say you like the quota but you post something opposite of it!

Why shouldnt we dream? Yuvraj and Ganguly have shown enough signs of batting well so far!

I wont give up hopes until the last wicket of India falls! You keep asking me not to have hopes, but I will continue to have! I will remain positive!

Good fifty from Yuvraj! Ganguly giving Yuvraj good support here! C'mon India!

Pakistan will have the 2nd new ball tommorow and after seeing the damage caused today I think that will be the final nail in India's coffin. However India could still win this. 40 overs left today where India should score about 100 leaving 340 to win on the last day. Will be a tough ask though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread