India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib87 said:
Lot of people were saying that the pitch has become very flat & its easy to bat on it now.Well,if its true,then what happened to the "strongest" batting lineup in the world that they've lost four wickets so early in their 2nd innings?

And for those who said "Pathan is better than all of Pakistani pacers":If he was more useful than any of his Pakistani counterpats,he would've helped his team to restrict Pakistan to 100 in the 1st innings after when they were 39-6 & performed in the 2nd innings when his team needed him to do so.

This Pakistan team is capable of beating any test playing nation of the world & they've proved it in recent times.I think the next series against Australia would be exciting to watch.

Well buddy, it depends on the certain matches and certain conditions!

When Asif bowled, it was overcast and the ball was swinging well! And it was a new ball too! And the Pakistani pacers have more pace!

Edit : Its tea and India are 177-4 and more importantly no more wickets lost!

1 more session for India to see off the threat of their next wicket!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
You say you like the quota but you post something opposite of it!

Why shouldnt we dream? Yuvraj and Ganguly have shown enough signs of batting well so far!

I wont give up hopes until the last wicket of India falls! You keep asking me not to have hopes, but I will continue to have! I will remain positive!

Good fifty from Yuvraj! Ganguly giving Yuvraj good support here! C'mon India!

Calm Down buddy. I'm not saying that be too much positives I'm just saying don't be too overconfident and yeah about the dream everyone like to have a dream and hopes something well all I'm saying we guys being to overconfident and which really kills it.

saisrini80 said:
You say you like the quota but you post something opposite of it!

Why shouldnt we dream? Yuvraj and Ganguly have shown enough signs of batting well so far!

I wont give up hopes until the last wicket of India falls! You keep asking me not to have hopes, but I will continue to have! I will remain positive!

Good fifty from Yuvraj! Ganguly giving Yuvraj good support here! C'mon India!
I don`t think that even a defeat in this game will be a shame.
Its tea gentlemen ! India 177/4

I can`t help but feel for Tendulkar.
He was batting superbly.

At this stage , I would like to make a funny but a true comment ,
`India have more chances of winning this one than a draw!`
I don`t think they`ll be able to survive 130 overs but if they keep scoring freely, they might win it.
Highly unlikely though but they should still believe they can do it.

Last edited:
aditya123 said:
I don`t think that even a defeat in this game will be a shame.
Its tea gentlemen ! India 177/4

I can`t help but feel for Tendulkar.
He was batting superbly.

At this stage , I would like to make a funny but a true comment ,
`India have more chances of winning this one than a draw!`
I don`t think they`ll be able to survive 130 overs but if they keep scoring freely, they might win it.
Highly unlikely though but they should still believe they can do it.

Yeah Tendulkar were looking superbly and was batting fantastic but luckily Asif bowled him and which was lower and there the off stump goes. Even Tendulkar was surprised too as he was smiling when he got out.

Out gone ganguly. So now India lost for sure. Ganguly out for 37.

look at these great pics
58672.jpg

58667.jpg

58663.jpg

58661.jpg

58673.jpg

58675.jpg

:happy :happy Pakistan Zindabad :happy :hpraise :hpraise

Last edited:
hey hey my prediction is going to be true......
it was 74/4 and i hope it will be again 238 India all out :D :D

Asif rips through the Indian lineup

OMG this guy has got some potential. Those were magic deliveries to get these batsmen out. He absoulutely bamboozled the batsmen, they were expecting a batting pitch after Pakistan smacked thier bowlers to set up a target of 600+ and were surprised to see a fired up Asif and fast Akhtar with the swinging ball still in their hand.
Fantastic performance by Pakistan to take the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread