India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sureshot said:
On CricInfo there is a weird picture of Sachin losing his stumps, but it looks like he did what Chris Read did vs WIndies.

What happened?
It was a short of good length delivery that kept really low and bowled him out. Sachin tried to play it in the backfoot at first since he was expecting it to bounce higher, but then fell trying to get on the front foot at the last second.

Care to explain what Chris Read did against Windies?

I think its fair enough, aditya. Pakistan has been the better side overall. India fought well, but their strong batting lineup only scored runs on flat wickets and struggled when it mattered the most.

What a sensational bowling by Mohammad Asif! OMG...this guy can swing the ball in and out about 8-9 inches. He's an incredible swing bowler. He's a great bowler and I'll say he's even more dangerous bowler than Shoaib Akhtar. I saw the match and Pakistani bowling was great! Indian bowling sucks! I'll say Indian batting wasn't too bad it was just because of awesome bowling of Pakistan. Sachin was playing well but was unlucky to get out. Anyway, congrats to the Pakistani team and fans. I just hope India will bounce back and win the ODI.

Congrats to Pakistan, they fought brilliantly. Once Pakistan removed Sehwag and Dravid early India was always on the backfoot, I cannot believe this 39-6 and still won much to the joy of fans Pakistani fans.

I have so many feelings inside me so I don't know what do write...... So I will be short! :)

PAKISTAN WON THE TEST SERIES AGAINST INDIA!!! :D:D:D:D CONGRATS TO ALL!!!:D

Dhoni said:
What a sensational bowling by Mohammad Asif! OMG...this guy can swing the ball in and out about 8-9 inches. He's an incredible swing bowler. He's a great bowler and I'll say he's even more dangerous bowler than Shoaib Akhtar. I saw the match and Pakistani bowling was great! Indian bowling sucks! I'll say Indian batting wasn't too bad it was just because of awesome bowling of Pakistan. Sachin was playing well but was unlucky to get out. Anyway, congrats to the Pakistani team and fans. I just hope India will bounce back and win the ODI.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MAN!!

I think Asif bowled very well...i luv his bowling...his line and length..he is like ma fav. playa...On the other hand don't care if he is paki or some other nationality...

CONGRATS TO PAKISTAN FOR WINNING SERIES AGAINST INDIA!!

I think India will win the ODI Series..

PakiFan said:
I hope Pakistan will win the ODI series as well :D though it will be a close one

cloz one, it will be a tight one.....I vote for India tho..they have a perform betta than pak..But who knows Pak can win too.....

GO INDIA!!

barmyarmy said:
Well done Pakistan. No denying it's a fine team but I wonder how they'll do on their travels.
We have the bowlers to bowl well in English conditions, infact state of our pace attack is better then the state of Aussie pace attack during the Ashes as Lee was the only bowler taking wickets, McGrath only bowled well in first match and then got injured and was never really the same for the series. Tate bowled ok where as Gellespie and Kasper were mediocre. Anyways Rana Naveed (sussex player), Umar Gul, Mohommad Asif (will also be playing for lecistershire this year) and Shoaib Akhtar will fare well in English conditions, not to forget Sami but he is crap. Its just our batting which lacks application, hopefully it wont be the case since the tour is in the later part of English summer meaning wickets wont be as seaming as they are at the start.

Pakistan zinnnnnndabaaaabbb!! what a performace by Asif and razzaq! yuvi congrats on a 100..

The better team wins, we aswell just like Ashes , won Pak V india Series after 19 years, time to look back and find some Quotes , :D lets see who was over confident.hah anyway

Pakistan Zindabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread