India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win by Pakistan. Their biggest ever in runs. :cool: And I think I won't start quoting some Indians, because they've shown a bit more maturity then some of the English fans recently.

I hope Chappell doesn't start making excuses, like the England coach started to make, like in the case he is trying to say that Shoaib Akhtar is chucking. Akhtar has already proved that he has a normal action, like that article says.

First ODI is already on 6th February on upcoming Monday. Can't wait already for that.

And people are saying that Pakistan and India are playing too much. :rolleyes: I mean imagine the joy in each country if a team wins a series like it happened previously in India and now for Pakistan. I do hope they will change the policy and continue playing each year. I mean a win between Pakistan and India means more then a win against other country for me, including Australia and England.

I also cannot wait for the 1st ODI. My prediction is Pakistan will win this ODI series for sure as they are looking in hot form.

Chappell

ZexyZahid said:
I hope Chappell doesn't start making excuses, like the England coach started to make, like in the case he is trying to say that Shoaib Akhtar is chucking.

Chappell is a political animal who's on the defensive now. He is going to come under heavy fire for his unconventional batting order changes and for making the two genuine openers in India, Jaffer and Gambhir mere tourists. Sehwag is great and all that, but I just don't see him as a natural opener. He should bat at No. 5 so that he's protected from the new ball.

OK what ever he says, but why be after Shoaib , damit ??

Deflection

usy said:
OK what ever he says, but why be after Shoaib , damit ??
Maybe, he wants to look good or he may feel genuinely that Shoaib's chucking. Shoaib, Murlitharan, and to some extent Harbhajan are marked men Usy, who have a target on their heads due to their unorthodox actions. Whenever these guys do well eyebrows will be raised.

MEN IN BLUE --- The PAIN for PAKISTAN

Found this blogs and I love it would like to post it here.

The world's gratest bowler Wasim Akram and Imran Khan says the trouble for Pakistan is here.
They FEAR the END of PAKISTAN agaist INDIA in ODI.
They FEAR THEIR RECORDS would be BROKEN
By who?...........

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - Irfan Pathan.

Adam Gilcrist is thinking about his records would be broken.
He FEARS to loose the position in world XI,
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MS. Dhoni

Jhonty Rodhse FEARS that his records would be broken
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MD. Kaif

Every team FEAR loosing series
Every team FEAR loosing ranking
against only one one NATION,
Which NATION?........

no other than INDIA
They FEAR the MEN IN BLUE.

so be ready to LOOSE series PAKISTAN.
Just love it. I have faith in myself India will win the ODI series and I'm not being too overconfident But I still think Pakistan has the chance of winning the ODI too. Hope Sreesanth can be prove useful against Pakistan. Comeonm Men in Blue and I have full faith that India will win this.

Last edited:
s2sschan said:
Chappell is a political animal who's on the defensive now. He is going to come under heavy fire for his unconventional batting order changes and for making the two genuine openers in India, Jaffer and Gambhir mere tourists. Sehwag is great and all that, but I just don't see him as a natural opener. He should bat at No. 5 so that he's protected from the new ball.

Sehwag wasnt made an opener by Chappell sir! He was made an opener way back when John Wright was the coach! He has succeeded a lot in that position and doesnt need to be moved around!

Whether Jaffer and Gambhir might have better than Ganguly, cant say! Ganguly did well and better than our top four batsmen in this match Dravid, Sehwag, Laxman and Tendulkar! Who knows how Jaffer would have played on this wicket? Gambhir probably would have been his usual aggressive self and got to 20's or 30's before his impatience got the better of him!

vibs89 said:
Found this blogs and I love it would like to post it here.

The world's gratest bowler Wasim Akram and Imran Khan says the trouble for Pakistan is here.
They FEAR the END of PAKISTAN agaist INDIA in ODI.
They FEAR THEIR RECORDS would be BROKEN
By who?...........

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - Irfan Pathan.

Adam Gilcrist is thinking about his records would be broken.
He FEARS to loose the position in world XI,
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MS. Dhoni

Jhonty Rodhse FEARS that his records would be broken
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MD. Kaif

Every team FEAR loosing series
Every team FEAR loosing ranking
against only one one NATION,
Which NATION?........

no other than INDIA
They FEAR the MEN IN BLUE.

so be ready to LOOSE series PAKISTAN.

In fact, its India who are going to feel the heat now! They desperately want to make sure that this tour doesnt end up to be a wash out and they would look to win the ODI series. Pakistan are riding a high wave of confidence after the twin test series wins against England and India and also the crushing ODI series win against England!

Nice little poem there vibs89, remember hope never dies. Let Chappel or anyone else make comments on Shoaib's action/attitude....whatever, he will get silenced himself when he is unable to produce results with India by wasting some young potential and not having a sound strategy.

m_vaughan said:
Playing every year will eventually kill the rivalry.

And with the type of pitches on offer at Faisalabad and Lahore, it wont even take off after a certain amount of time with the players resorting to mind games to build up pressure and intensity for the series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread