India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW , some mod change the poll to ODI series , what do you say guys its the time , enit' ??

saisrini80 said:
And with the type of pitches on offer at Faisalabad and Lahore, it wont even take off after a certain amount of time with the players resorting to mind games to build up pressure and intensity for the series!

Moreover the back to back games and pressure could eventually lead to injuries, especially for bowlers like Akhtar. This cricket between Pakistan and India is something special and needs that extra bit of desperation from both sides to be succesfull everytime, so perhaps a series every year would be certainly too much imo.

Hariz said:
Nice little poem there vibs89, remember hope never dies. Let Chappel or anyone else make comments on Shoaib's action/attitude....whatever, he will get silenced himself when he is unable to produce results with India by wasting some young potential and not having a sound strategy.

Thanks but all I can hope India should win this ODI series than can atleast equals the series which Pakistan already won the test series but ODI is till to come yet and if they loose the ODI then the medias in India and plus the indians will boo over Rahul Dravid and Chappel whic I don't want that too happen. Rahul Dravid I want him to be the captain till the end he retires,.

Was'nt there a 20/20 match between Pakistan and India planned in this series iirc. Could someone shed some light on this?

Just came online and went through all the posts, so many of them now that India have lost. Wherever I read the predictions it did say that only 85% come true.:p

saisrini80 said:
What would you have done had you faced that quick bouncer coming at your neck?
Laul, believe me or not but my height is 6ft 3'' and I m a ferociuos puller of cricket ball. Make me bat and I can at least easily pull someone like Razzaq out of the ground, just like Yuvi.

Protection

saisrini80 said:
He was made an opener way back when John Wright was the coach! He has succeeded a lot in that position and doesnt need to be moved around!

Sehwag is a tremendous asset and should be protected from the New Moving Ball. We need a couple of SandBags for the opening slots.

vibs89 said:
Found this blogs and I love it would like to post it here.

The world's gratest bowler Wasim Akram and Imran Khan says the trouble for Pakistan is here.
They FEAR the END of PAKISTAN agaist INDIA in ODI.
They FEAR THEIR RECORDS would be BROKEN
By who?...........

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - Irfan Pathan.

Adam Gilcrist is thinking about his records would be broken.
He FEARS to loose the position in world XI,
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MS. Dhoni

Jhonty Rodhse FEARS that his records would be broken
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MD. Kaif

Every team FEAR loosing series
Every team FEAR loosing ranking
against only one one NATION,
Which NATION?........

no other than INDIA
They FEAR the MEN IN BLUE.

so be ready to LOOSE series PAKISTAN.
Just love it. I have faith in myself India will win the ODI series and I'm not being too overconfident But I still think Pakistan has the chance of winning the ODI too. Hope Sreesanth can be prove useful against Pakistan. Comeonm Men in Blue and I have full faith that India will win this.

That's the kind of positive thinking we Indian fans need at this moment. :happy

Hariz said:
Was'nt there a 20/20 match between Pakistan and India planned in this series iirc. Could someone shed some light on this?

So far as I know they didn't had any an intention about the 20/20 in this series.

The guy who wrote that story needs to stop cartoons and wake up. :laugh: He is saying this especially after a crushing defeat. You can't compare legends of each country with beginners like that and there isn't much fear in other countries either for India. Especially if you know that were at a position at number 7 last year. ;)

And I think both teams will start equally from the start of the ODI series, since that is another form of cricket.

And there won't be a Twenty20 match. The gains from an ODI will be contributed to the earthquake victims instead of making a seperate Twenty20 fundraiser match.

ZexyZahid said:
The guy who wrote that story needs to stop cartoons and wake up. :laugh: He is saying this especially after a crushing defeat. You can't compare legends of each country with beginners like that and there isn't much fear in other countries either for India. Especially if you know that were at a position at number 7 last year. ;)

And I think both teams will start equally from the start of the ODI series, since that is another form of cricket.

And there won't be a Twenty20 match. The gains from an ODI will be contributed to the earthquake victims instead of making a seperate Twenty20 fundraiser match.

What story you talking about.

Funny cartoons. Ganguly Out

Attachments

• 7695.jpg
    7695.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I want all the Indian fans not to worry coz we will the ODI series. I knew Pakistan was going to win even though when they were 39 for 6. Last year India gifted the ODI series to Pakistan and this time Pakistan will have to gift it to India. Lolz...just kiddin. My heart says India will win the ODI series 3-2. It will be 2-2 and India will win the 5th and final at Karachi just like Pakistan won today.

Dhoni said:
I want all the Indian fans not to worry coz we will the ODI series. I knew Pakistan was going to win even though when they were 39 for 6. Last year India gifted the ODI series to Pakistan and this time Pakistan will have to gift it to India. Lolz...just kiddin. My heart says India will win the ODI series 3-2. It will be 2-2 and India will win the 5th and final at Karachi just like Pakistan won today.

Hope your words come true. If it comes true then I'll be going crazy.

Dhoni said:

Hopefully.

If India plays positively, then i think they have more chances of beating Pakistan , as Indian OD team is very strong now, and there will be some players that Pakistan has not even seen before, so Pak might be caught with some surprise.

Wahindiawah said:
Hopefully.

If India plays positively, then i think they have more chances of beating Pakistan , as Indian OD team is very strong now, and there will be some players that Pakistan has not even seen before, so Pak might be caught with some surprise.

We have youngster like Sreesanth, Raina and Ghambhir can be prove useful. BTW what is the average speed that Shreesanth has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread