Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team FEAR loosing series
Every team FEAR loosing ranking
against only one one NATION,
Which NATION?........
no other than INDIA
Thats true to some extent.

The world's greatest bowler Wasim Akram and Imran Khan says the trouble for Pakistan is here.
They FEAR the END of PAKISTAN agaist INDIA in ODI.
They FEAR THEIR RECORDS would be BROKEN
By who?...........
nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - Irfan Pathan.
Absolutely rubbish!Wasim & Imran were ten times the bowler Irfan Pathan is.They definitely won't have any fears from a bowler who takes truckloads of wickets against minnows & does nothing when his team needs him the most.

Adam Gilcrist is thinking about his records would be broken.
He FEARS to loose the position in world XI,
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MS. Dhoni
Dhoni is a fine batsman but lacks technique with which u can become a Gilchrist type of player.

Jonty Rhodes FEARS that his records would be broken
By who?............
nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MD. Kaif.
U must be kidding.Aren't u?Mohammad Kaif is one of the best fielders of the world but u just can't compare him with a fielding legend like Jonty Rhodes.

vibs89 said:
Now I started hating him even though I'm his big fan cause I'm from Mumbai as he is also from Mumbai. He use to be my huge fan before but he doesn't perform wonder what happen to him.
Mate I m not boasting of myself but I can tell a lot about a person's attitude without meeting him. watching players on TV or in grounds is more than enough for me.
I myself figured out about Azhar and Jadeja before Delhi police could and it came true.
Now Tendulkar is a good bloke in person but its time for him to retire. Forget it, he is not gonna win any world-cup for India, guys like Dhoni or Sehwag will.
Another guy I hate in Indian team is Bhajji and I m so happy to see him being shown his place in current series by Afridi. The less I say about Ganguly is better.

siddharth2002 said:
Mate I m not boasting of myself but I can tell a lot about a person's attitude without meeting him. watching players on TV or in grounds is more than enough for me.
I myself figured out about Azhar and Jadeja before Delhi police could and it came true.
Now Tendulkar is a good bloke in person but its time for him to retire. Forget it, he is not gonna win any world-cup for India, guys like Dhoni or Sehwag will.
Another guy I hate in Indian team is Bhajji and I m so happy to see him being shown his place in current series by Afridi. The less I say about Ganguly is better.

Lol! not a bad way to vent your frustration but you should realize that it won't happen any soon. Your and my opinions don't matter...it won't change anything.

Coming back to cricket, i missed the last few days due to exams. I am very much impressed with Pakistan, great fighting spirit they showed...and i think they deserved to win. I don't mean india deserved to lose but it was just 4 days of great performance from Pakistan...everyone contributed but i think the most significant was Akmal.

Sachin was unfortunate in both innings, Ganguly looked in good touch, Yuvi in some good form. Good signs. They shouldn't be too much worried...rather take positives from this tour when India play England.

Nazis

vibs89 said:
Found this blogs and I love it would like to post it here.

The world's gratest bowler Wasim Akram and Imran Khan says the trouble for Pakistan is here.
They FEAR the END of PAKISTAN agaist INDIA in ODI.
They FEAR THEIR RECORDS would be BROKEN
By who?...........

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - Irfan Pathan.

Adam Gilcrist is thinking about his records would be broken.
He FEARS to loose the position in world XI,
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MS. Dhoni

Jhonty Rodhse FEARS that his records would be broken
By who?............

nobody else than the MAN IN BLUE - MD. Kaif

Every team FEAR loosing series
Every team FEAR loosing ranking
against only one one NATION,
Which NATION?........

no other than INDIA
They FEAR the MEN IN BLUE.

so be ready to LOOSE series PAKISTAN.
Just love it. I have faith in myself India will win the ODI series and I'm not being too overconfident But I still think Pakistan has the chance of winning the ODI too. Hope Sreesanth can be prove useful against Pakistan. Comeonm Men in Blue and I have full faith that India will win this.

BLUE NAZI!!!

What a load of rubbish from a bunch of immature Indian fans. Do we give up on our team so quickly? Players who we were lauding yesterday, we now hate? "I hate Sachin, I hate Dhoni, I hate Ganguly, I hate Zaheer." It's pretty depressing reading your posts. I hope there are people out there who still have faith in this team. This is one problem I have with PC--there are such a bunch of immature posters who feel it is their need to post, even if it is something like, "Lol" or "I agree". Bah.

Sehwag can play the new ball. Unfortunately, Sehwag needs luck. That is Sehwag. Once he starts hitting it, he can swing the game. If he's not hitting it, he looks quite ugly. That is a gamble that the Indians must decide to take--whether they want a possible magnificent match-winning innings or a sad failure, or a guy who will perform just around average every time.

What else... let's see what 'pace' Shreesanth has to offer. I, for one, find it unbelievable that someone like Razzaq (who balls off quite a short run-up) can get up to 85 mph whereas Pathan who takes a long, fast run-up can only manage the 70s. Our pace bowlers lacked concentration, which led to a drop in confidence, which only continued to drop itself.

Sachin--this series may be a decider (subtly, perhaps) as to whether he lasts till the World Cup or not. And he certainly has the ability to swing the World Cup India's way. Just watch the matches of the 2003 edition again and you'll know what I mean.

Shoaib87 said:
Thats true to some extent.

Absolutely rubbish!Wasim & Imran were ten times the bowler Irfan Pathan is.They definitely won't have any fears from a bowler who takes truckloads of wickets against minnows & does nothing when his team needs him the most.

Dhoni is a fine batsman but lacks technique with which u can become a Gilchrist type of player.

U must be kidding.Aren't u?Mohammad Kaif is one of the best fielders of the world but u just can't compare him with a fielding legend like Jonty Rhodes.

Tell me one think. Why are you so jealous. I can clearly tell you from your face that you are jealous of India team. All your post in this thread when we Indians talk about good players of India and the you oppose. Mohhmad Kaif and Yuvi can be the best feilder even better than Johnty Rodhes, Dhoni is not fine he's too good even better and Pathan no doubt he can be the best world class player. If you do ready my post again then it can cool your head. I'm not saying they are better right now i'm just predicting in the future they will.

Edit= Sohum you and I have the same amount of post 2349. Lol

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
Tell me one think. Why are you so jealous. I can clearly tell you from your face that you are jealous of India team. All your post in this thread when we Indians talk about good players of India and the you oppose. Mohhmad Kaif and Yuvi can be the best feilder even better than Johnty Rodhes, Dhoni is not fine he's too good even better and Pathan no doubt he can be the best world class player. If you do ready my post again then it can cool your head. I'm not saying they are better right now i'm just predicting in the future they will.
No,I'm not jealous & I always appreciate the talent of Indian players but have to oppose when u guys post something which hurts the feelings of Pakistani suppoters,mine in particular.Saying "Irfan Pathan is better/capable of being better bowler than Wasim Akram" is just like saying "Faisal Iqbal is better/capable of being better batsman than Sachin Tendulkar/Rahul Dravid".Saying such things is an insult of legends & always souns stupid.I would've been very happy if u had said "Irfan Pathan is capable of being a very good/world class bowler",but not when u've starting comparing him straight on with legends of the game.

I strongly agree with Shoaib...... may be Kaif has the ability to put him where J.Rhodes was... but not Yuvi his catching is good but ground fielding is still Average... Irfan Pathan needs another session of training from Was... or there is a great opportunity for him to learn most of the things from pakistani bowlers in Pakistan lots of bowlers are available here.... Ganguly was one of those players from India who performed pretty well and under pressure in the last test, but I heard he'll miss Odis.. Dhoni should perform regularly(on good pitches) to compete other hitters and stroke players

Above all every one was saying pakistan had fear losing match or series so thats why they did'nt prepare bowling supportive pitches in the first two tests so they are thinking negetively .... Tell me some thing if the first two test had the bowling supportive wickets then wht would have be the results ???????

vibs89 said:
Now I started hating him even though I'm his big fan cause I'm from Mumbai as he is also from Mumbai. He use to be my huge fan before but he doesn't perform wonder what happen to him.
I never knew Tendulkar was a fan of yours . You must be a superstar then:p
Leave the great man alone. It is not for nothing that he is considered on of the best batsmen of alltime.
Also, it is not that he is 36 and cannot get his form back.

He has just failed for a couple of series (that too with a hundred under his belt in the last series) and not for a couple of years !:eek:

Would Ricky Ponting be dropped if he fails for a couple of series ? Would Brian Lara be dropped even if he fails for a season ?
The answer is no.
Whatever justification you might give, it is not often that you get good enough replacements for these players .
I would like to bring another thing to your notice , `Ponting has been dreadful in ODIs for the past year` . Has he been dropped.

sohummisra said:
What a load of rubbish from a bunch of immature Indian fans. Do we give up on our team so quickly? Players who we were lauding yesterday, we now hate? "I hate Sachin, I hate Dhoni, I hate Ganguly, I hate Zaheer." It's pretty depressing reading your posts. I hope there are people out there who still have faith in this team. This is one problem I have with PC--there are such a bunch of immature posters who feel it is their need to post, even if it is something like, "Lol" or "I agree". Bah.

Sehwag can play the new ball. Unfortunately, Sehwag needs luck. That is Sehwag. Once he starts hitting it, he can swing the game. If he's not hitting it, he looks quite ugly. That is a gamble that the Indians must decide to take--whether they want a possible magnificent match-winning innings or a sad failure, or a guy who will perform just around average every time.

What else... let's see what 'pace' Shreesanth has to offer. I, for one, find it unbelievable that someone like Razzaq (who balls off quite a short run-up) can get up to 85 mph whereas Pathan who takes a long, fast run-up can only manage the 70s. Our pace bowlers lacked concentration, which led to a drop in confidence, which only continued to drop itself.

Sachin--this series may be a decider (subtly, perhaps) as to whether he lasts till the World Cup or not. And he certainly has the ability to swing the World Cup India's way. Just watch the matches of the 2003 edition again and you'll know what I mean.
INDIA have just lost one test match .
Why are people fuming as if we`ve lost 10 games in a row.
we`ve won 8 out of our 11 ODI matches against good sides on pitches similar to the ones we will get in Pakistan.

Our ODI side has changed a lot since we lost the last ODI series against Pakistan at home.
We are amazingly flexible with our batting lineup.
In Pathan and Dhoni we have big hitters who can bat anywhere in the order.
Sehwag and Tendulkar are always a threat .
Dravid has been playing the role of the finisher very well.
Raina,Kaif and Yuvraj are superb fielders and a great asset to the ODI side.

They should play the same side that played against SA with a change that we must play only one spinner.
Also, remeber that depending on whether we bat first or second, our XI will change
My XI

Batting order subject to change
Sehwag
Tendulkar
Yuvraj
Dravid
Kaif
Raina
Dhoni
Pathan
Agarkar
Harbhajan
R.P.Singh

Supersub: Sresaanth/Zaheer

Last edited:
Congrats to every Pakistani fan...great win by the pakistanis after they were 39-6 in the 1st innings...

From the sources i have heard that the 16 man ODI squad will be

Inzimam
Y.Khan
S.Butt
I.Farhat
M.Yousuf
K.Akmal
S.Afridi
A.Razzaq
A.Khan
S.Akhtar
R.Naved
M.Asif
Y.Hameed
S.Malik
U.Gul
Y.Arafat

Well I had predicted a 2-1 or 2-0 win for Pakistan in the test series. And had it not been for those two dead flat tracks at Faisalabad and Lahore, Im pretty sure that would have been the case.

India's batting no matter how strong it is, failed to deliver, when it mattered the most. Full credit goes to the Pakistani bowlers who have done very well against India and England in the two back to back series. Their next challenge according to me is the away series in the summer. If they can win abroad, then we will really know that Pakistan is now a force to reckon with.

Coming to the ODIs, Pakistan will enter it as clear favourites now. India have a good ODI record in recent times, but apart from that 6-1 demolition of underperforming Sri Lanka, they dont have much to show. Infact I dont think India have won a ODI series outside India since beating Pakistan in 2004.

The teams are closely matched, but Pakistan have the advantage of having quite a few quality allrounders.

For India it all depends on their batting, as their bowling is very very ordinary. Players like Sehwag, Dravid and Dhoni hold the key for India. Tendulkar on his day can be dangerous too. Pathan's batting has improved in recent times, so there is a lot of depth in batting.

For Pakistan, it all matters on how their bowlers fare against the Indian batsmen. As you saw in the third test, on a good sporting wicket, the Pakistani bowlers pretty much destroyed the Indian batting lineup, so they are capable. And Pakistan's batting also seems to be very strong at the moment, with a lot of players scoring runs.

Finally the confidence is clearly with the home side at the moment. This is a crucial element, and more often than not decides the fate of the series.

I will go for a 3-2 win to Pakistan

sohum was spot on in his last post.

Now, after just one defeat the people in India and the so called `Indian supporters` in general are cursing the Indian team .
I think it is a real problem with fans of the subcontinental teams .
They feel their side has to win every game they play .
They support their team only when things are going well .
It does not always go your way (in cricket as in life), one must realize .
India were not out of the game till end of day 2.
Stand by your team and you`ll soon see them producing results as they have been producing in the past few months .

They are sportsmen and above all they are human beings.
They try as hard as they can to win and the results cannot always go our way as I said before.

m_vaughan said:
Well I had predicted a 2-1 or 2-0 win for Pakistan in the test series. And had it not been for those two dead flat tracks at Faisalabad and Lahore, Im pretty sure that would have been the case.

India's batting no matter how strong it is, failed to deliver, when it mattered the most. Full credit goes to the Pakistani bowlers who have done very well against India and England in the two back to back series. Their next challenge according to me is the away series in the summer. If they can win abroad, then we will really know that Pakistan is now a force to reckon with.

Coming to the ODIs, Pakistan will enter it as clear favourites now. India have a good ODI record in recent times, but apart from that 6-1 demolition of underperforming Sri Lanka, they dont have much to show. Infact I dont think India have won a ODI series outside India since beating Pakistan in 2004.

The teams are closely matched, but Pakistan have the advantage of having quite a few quality allrounders.

For India it all depends on their batting, as their bowling is very very ordinary. Players like Sehwag, Dravid and Dhoni hold the key for India. Tendulkar on his day can be dangerous too. Pathan's batting has improved in recent times, so there is a lot of depth in batting.

For Pakistan, it all matters on how their bowlers fare against the Indian batsmen. As you saw in the third test, on a good sporting wicket, the Pakistani bowlers pretty much destroyed the Indian batting lineup, so they are capable. And Pakistan's batting also seems to be very strong at the moment, with a lot of players scoring runs.

Finally the confidence is clearly with the home side at the moment. This is a crucial element, and more often than not decides the fate of the series.

I will go for a 3-2 win to Pakistan

I've noticed you seem to hate India, how come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread