India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you there. This Asif has gone leaps and bounds over the past year. I always saw talent in this guy since that warm up against England.

And guess whose in, Mr Pathan :D Lets see if he can produce some magic like he usually does.

This is weird. Dravid said he wouldn't gamble with the positions in this match.

Something interesting:

Highest Team Innings 296/4
Highest Run Chase Achieved on this ground 258/7

I am not sure, but I heard batting second has resulted in most wins there, so it was not that strange decision. Although Pakistan can't use their Supersub Arshad Khan.

http://www.howstat.com.au/cricket/Statistics/Grounds/GroundStats_ODI.asp?GroundCode=076

258 isn't a big total chasing 2nd. If India can get 260+ they will be in the box seat. But as we have seen there is movement and Asif is bowling very well so India would be lucky to get 250.

muhammad_inzi said:
yoo guys asif is bowling very good u guys saw his 6 deliveries to pathan it was the best to me.

Yap No doubt he's superb,best, any word to describe. Lol Hope Pathan and Tendulkar can play and hold on through their great patnership. I expect 100 from tENDULKAR.

Asif

muhammad_inzi said:
yoo guys asif is bowling very good u guys saw his 6 deliveries to pathan it was the best to me.

Mohammad Asif is the "Find of the Series", Kamran Akmal "A Revelation", and Indian Bowling " A Sad Reminder of the Pre-Srinath Era".

s2sschan said:
Mohammad Asif is the "Find of the Series", Kamran Akmal "A Revelation", and Indian Bowling " A Sad Reminder of the Pre-Srinath Era".

You forgot Pathan! Pathan India's next All rounder!
He has now overtaken Tendulkar :eek: Point to note Tendulkar was 11 runs ahead before Pathan got his first runs.
To Dravid, Pathan is your number 3 don't move him!

And he brings up his 50 with a 4. All you Indians are saying your bowling attack is bad well look at Pakistan. Naved-ul-Hasan the leader of the pack is going at 6.89 run an over.
Umar Gul 11.67 :eek: Only Asif has done well for Pakistan. It looks like Inzi might be regreting bowling first as India have almost reached their 100 and its only 14 overs in.

aussie1st said:
258 isn't a big total chasing 2nd. If India can get 260+ they will be in the box seat. But as we have seen there is movement and Asif is bowling very well so India would be lucky to get 250.

Since India have not lost another wicket and have scored at 6 runs per over in the first 15 overs, they have passed through a potentially tough phase!

What batting from Pathan? Stunning! That 5 fours from an over was simply brilliant!

I hope India reach a total of over 300! I sincerely hope Pathan can get his century here! Would be a terrific one after coming off a big defeat in Karachi!

Sachin playing well there! Not getting much of the strike! :cool:

But I dont mind that! C'mon Sachin!

aussie1st said:
And he brings up his 50 with a 4. All you Indians are saying your bowling attack is bad well look at Pakistan. Naved-ul-Hasan the leader of the pack is going at 6.89 run an over.
Umar Gul 11.67 :eek: Only Asif has done well for Pakistan. It looks like Inzi might be regreting bowling first as India have almost reached their 100 and its only 14 overs in.

Hope Suresh Raina is not needed for batting!

India need 5 bowlers! This pitch is a cracker for batting!

Oops! Irfan Pathan GONE!

Rana finally gets a wicket. Pathan again fails to get that 100 but never fear keep batting him at 3 and hes bound to break that duck. Looks whose in now :D Even more fun coming up I suspect.

Tendulkar is very very lucky. Nah man I want Pathan to stay in crease. Anyway I'm happy for him. PATHA PATHAN.

I promised entertainment from the next man in but dam I didn't expect this! All his runs have come from 4s, India could well crack 300 here.

What a surprise there? Dhoni! And he has reposed the faith in him so far!

Could this be Sachin's day? He has survived a bowled off a no ball and was involved in a close run out call!

He is batting well right now! I hope India touch over 300!

This is definitely superlative batting from Dhoni and Sachin! 220 off 33 overs! Fireworks going on! And touch wood, hope it goes on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread